The Student Room Group

Are there any A level students who type notes on their phones?

Title. I regret doing that now
What type of notes?
Well I have the word app on my iPad so I just type notes for geography up there but that’s the only alevel that I do it for because it’s too much to be written by hand and on flash cards
What subjects did you do them for and why do you regret it?
Reply 3
Original post by PetitePanda
What type of notes?

Revision notes
Original post by mbegum2633
Revision notes

Oh nvm. It would just get too messy for me if I did that
Reply 5
Original post by ArtmisKco
Well I have the word app on my iPad so I just type notes for geography up there but that’s the only alevel that I do it for because it’s too much to be written by hand and on flash cards

I accidentally deleted them after year 12 (did not continue to year 13 due to extenuating circumstances) and when i tried to recover them i unknowingly overwrote the data, meaning that not even softwares can recover it so its gone. I can’t ever do A levels again so the fact that its gone is fine.

I did it for all my subjects, English lit, sociology and maths
Reply 6
Original post by ArtmisKco

I suggest all future A level students or even GCSE students do not type up extra revision notes on their phones, because it could get deleted and all that work would be gone. If i had gone in to year 13, i dont think my notes would have got deleted.

I obviously had other notes in my exercise book too which are fine.

Quick Reply

Latest