The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uberteknik
Conjecture.

Muppet
Original post by Anonymous
Muppet

I like the Muppets. One of my favourite movies is the Muppets Christmas Carol.
if you didn't take your boats to india they wouldn't be in poverty

What are you even talking about the British were the ones who united India to form the country. Before there arrival Indian kings were to busy fighting each other to fill the power vacuum left by the declining Mughal empire so you have the British to thank for actually creating the country India.

Not only that they also bought their technology with them and built train infrastructure all over India which literally saved you hundreds of years of having to figure it out yourself. If it wasn't for the British India would be what Africa is today, a bunch of fighting tribes.
Original post by uberteknik
I like the Muppets. One of my favourite movies is the Muppets Christmas Carol.

Because your are one yourself
What are you even talking about the British were the ones who united India to form the country. Before there arrival Indian kings were to busy fighting each other to fill the power vacuum left by the declining Mughal empire so you have the British to thank for actually creating the country India.

Not only that they also bought their technology with them and built train infrastructure all over India which literally saved you hundreds of years of having to figure it out yourself. If it wasn't for the British India would be what Africa is today, a bunch of fighting tribes.

go read a book you stupid colonialist idiot

Stop licking brits asses for some time

Indian was well ahead In economy when the brits came

Britain took the wealth and knowledge of these countries and claimed its own all the brits are good for is drinking and fighting with each other more tribal than tribals now a days

Thank the brits lol I will **** their asses wide if they ever come back to India with that attitudes
I wouldn't know what to ask, are you stuck to only dating certain individuals due to differing culture or religion?
I wouldn't know what to ask, are you stuck to only dating certain individuals due to differing culture or religion?

Pretty much to Indians From respective regions as I can’t related in a single thing with western cultures in terms of food or views on parenting and working

I found South Africans more relate d and similar to us
Can you try sharing again or narrate what’s in it

It doesn’t matter
Original post by Alina2019
It doesn’t matter

:smile: Ok

Britain took the wealth and knowledge of these countries and claimed its own all the brits are good for is drinking and fighting with each other more tribal than tribals now a days

Thank the brits lol I will **** their asses wide if they ever come back to India with that attitudes

You are so delusional it's crazy. How did India have a better economy then Britain when India wasn't even a country then? Like I told you they were a bunch of different tribes fighting for control your own history books tell you this. Britain was by far the most technological superior nation on the world at that time hence why your massive armies were crushed with ease so Britain didn't steal your "knowledge".

How is Britain "tribal" when we literally have a bigger Economy than yours and have 90% less people than you. These are simple facts which you would know if actually read a book on it. You wonder why white women think bad of you? It's because you say dumb things like this.
You are so delusional it's crazy. How did India have a better economy then Britain when India wasn't even a country then? Like I told you they were a bunch of different tribes fighting for control your own history books tell you this. Britain was by far the most technological superior nation on the world at that time hence why your massive armies were crushed with ease so Britain didn't steal your "knowledge".

How is Britain "tribal" when we literally have a bigger Economy than yours and have 90% less people than you. These are simple facts which you would know if actually read a book on it. You wonder why white women think bad of you? It's because you say dumb things like this.

ngl history is written and told differently in different countries

stop being such a douche

Mighty army lol...my foot

British came as spice traders to India kissed our kings asses when the time is ripe showed the Cunning wolf nature Mighty army haha we fought your world war 1 in hope of freedom look it up you ignorant idiot you think English ***** will have a chance against German army

Shampoo was an Indian invention loot is a Indian word CANON WAS AN INDIAN INVENTION
do u support modi
do u support modi

Teri maa ka gaand bey kutte
Mighty army lol...my foot

British came as spice traders to India kissed our kings asses when the time is ripe showed the Cunning wolf nature Mighty army haha we fought your world war 1 in hope of freedom look it up you ignorant idiot you think English ***** will have a chance against German army

Shampoo was an Indian invention loot is a Indian word CANON WAS AN INDIAN INVENTION

This response may be worse than your last one. I never said Britain had a "mighty" army in India in fact they only had a few thousand soldiers and still managed to conquer all of India which is just humiliating. Sorry to tell you but Muskets beat swords just go ask the native Americans. Britain let the Indian kings fight each other before invading it's a strategy called "Divide and conquer" which as you saw was highly effective.

Only 1 division in the entire Army was from India during World War 1 and cannon was invented by the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) during the 1400's which allowed them to conquer most of the Balkans so yet again more incorrect facts from you.
This response may be worse than your last one. I never said Britain had a "mighty" army in India in fact they only had a few thousand soldiers and still managed to conquer all of India which is just humiliating. Sorry to tell you but Muskets beat swords just go ask the native Americans. Britain let the Indian kings fight each other before invading it's a strategy called "Divide and conquer" which as you saw was highly effective.

Only 1 division in the entire Army was from India during World War 1 and cannon was invented by the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) during the 1400's which allowed them to conquer most of the Balkans so yet again more incorrect facts from you.

Tippu sultan of India invented the canon and rocket artillery which Britishers have lost to
Divide and rule... more like we are manly enough to take a stand instead back stab people
You stop being a white cnut

Cnut the Great also known as Canute, was king of Denmark, England and Norway; together often referred to as the North Sea Empire. Yet after the deaths of his heirs within a decade of his own, and the Norman conquest of England in 1066, this legacy was lost. He is popularly invoked in the context of the legend of King Canute and the tide, which often misrepresents him as a deluded monarch believing he has supernatural powers, contrary to the original legend which portrays a wise king who rebuked his courtiers for their fawning behaviour.
Let's not spread hate, spread love :u:

Latest

Trending

Trending