The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Am I in trouble for final year, based on my current grades?

Hi guys, I study cyber security management and am really stressed :smile:

Basically, before COVID hit and first term had finished I got a high first in one of my units, however I drastically failed my other one. A doubled edged sword.

This put my in a retake situation for this summer, and I calculated that I am currently 1% off a 2:1 grade. This is with my retake pass included.

However, I have just received a 2:2 and a third in 2 out of 3 of my assignment results. I know the no detriment policy will save me somewhat and put me into third year with a high 2:2 as long as I pass my retake and third assignment. However I’m extremely worried for what final year holds.

I struggle with the degree anyways and I have 2 core units to do before I do my dissertation. I’m just worried that I will not be able to come out of this degree with a 2:1 or a first, even with a positive attitude and trying my hardest. I can’t really think straight and I guess just need some assurance of what I can do to help myself not mess this whole thing up.

Thanks
honestly, I'm doing A levels right now and I'm stressed too I think you can do it, man, u managed to get into ur uni and got bloody accepted u can fight through the odds
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending