The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2021 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrTevani
128 total offers, out of which 10 are international, 34 are graduate and 5 are access

Oh great thanks for this! I’m just catching up on the stories
Reply 1381
Anyone know How many people they invited to interview ? And how many graduates in total?. Just need an estimate even if it was last year's figures
Original post by Oves
Anyone know How many people they invited to interview ? And how many graduates in total?. Just need an estimate even if it was last year's figures

They interviewed 71 grads last year and gave 55 of them offers.
&
they interviewed 23 intl’s and sending out 10 offers this year
Original post by Oves

I did see this somewhere on their stories, I believe it was 55/71 graduates they offered a place to that they interviewed.
Original post by MrTevani
128 total offers, out of which 10 are international, 34 are graduate and 5 are access

Can you tell me where it said 5 are Access please? Thanks
Original post by davidwythe

their insta :smile:
Original post by davidwythe

It was on their story
Does anybody remember what the interview : offer ratio is? <3 Sending love and best luck to everyone here! You all seem so lovely
They've interviewed 85 grads so far, sending offers to 34 of them in first batch 😬
Original post by theywereblue
Does anybody remember what the interview : offer ratio is? <3 Sending love and best luck to everyone here! You all seem so lovely

I think someone worked it out and it's like 30-37.5 percent?
First offers going out individually from now - will take a couple of days- from insta
Interviews coming out from now gahh!!
Good luck everyone!
They're sending out offers the infamous Nottingham way (day by day) :colonhash: Good luck everybody!!
Does anyone know if we’ll get the email first or just to keep refreshing KentEvision
Good luck to everybody waiting on offers! Xx
Just to let everyone know, they said offers are being sent out right now, 1 by 1 in no particular order.

Good luck to everyone
where will the offer update appear on KentVision? Will the status just change from interview arranged to offer and/or a new message?
Original post by reerani
where will the offer update appear on KentVision? Will the status just change from interview arranged to offer and/or a new message?

I was wondering that too, I’m not sure. I think I did read earlier in the thread that KentVision updated first though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending