The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ycvg
can anyone log on i haven’t got the email for a password

try requesting a password again, it sent immediately when I entered my email the 2nd time
guys i might be wrong but aren’t they interviewing until the 19th of Feb, i feel like that means maybe two more batches could be given out ? idk i could be wrong
Original post by ycvg
can anyone log on i haven’t got the email for a password

I can't
Any international applicant with CBSE qualifications got interview invite ??
hi guys well done if you have an interview just want to ask what dates are they allowing you to choose from???
guys ive asked for the password by entering my email 3 times but nothing has come in my email yet
Original post by medapp329
hi guys well done if you have an interview just want to ask what dates are they allowing you to choose from???

1-5th feb
Original post by pepsicola11
1-5th feb

ok thank you and well done hope you smash it
Original post by areej6323
guys ive asked for the password by entering my email 3 times but nothing has come in my email yet

Same
Original post by areej6323

me too. they said there may be some delay. wait 24 hours and if they still haven't got back to you, get into contact.
Reply 1390

Feb1-5 only
ok thank you and well done hope you smash it

thank you so much <3 hopefully you'll hear back soon. best of luck to ya
Original post by CCTT
Feb1-5 only

thank you well done on your interview hope you do well can I ask if it is a panel interview or like an mmi?
Same, I still haven’t got the password link yet.
thank you well done on your interview hope you do well can I ask if it is a panel interview or like an mmi?

it's semi structured. I assume it's panel with mmi style questions. I think that is what people have been saying anyway.
It’s not sending me the email to make my password??
Original post by Maisyw
It’s not sending me the email to make my password??

they said wait 24 hours , if it still hasn't come by then , we can tell them
Original post by pepsicola11
it's semi structured. I assume it's panel with mmi style questions. I think that is what people have been saying anyway.

oh ok that makes much more sense because I've seen some people have interviews for like 15 mins and I was thinking that would be strange if it was multiple stations
Original post by Sriv4s21
have any internationals with cbse got an invite yet?

R u CBSE ?? I’m CBSE still waiting to hear
yes I am CBSE n I'm waiting to hear back from them as well

Latest

Trending

Trending