The Student Room Group

Accenture 2020 Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Toastedshoes12
Yeah so when you accepted the offer on that portal there should be an option near the bottom for a printable format where you can download it and print it out. I just signed it physically and then scanned it and uploaded it to the portal. Luckily i have a scanner and printer at home, i'm not sure what people without it will do.

Just a quick question: which pages of the contract did you sign? Because I can only see a place to write my name and the date on one of the pages. Is that all I need to fill in?
c

Actually saying this you could just take a photo which i could have done, how have i just realised this now lol.

Aha that's what I have been doing- CamScanner works miracles. My scanner at home is a pain to get to work so this is how I've had to attempt. But thank God for printers:biggrin:
Original post by savage_queen
Just a quick question: which pages of the contract did you sign? Because I can only see a place to write my name and the date on one of the pages. Is that all I need to fill in?

I just wrote my name and date I've already electronically signed it aswell before.
I just wrote my name and date I've already electronically signed it aswell before.

Would have been so much easier to so this stuff in person lol
Would have been so much easier to so this stuff in person lol

It definitely would have! The background check also has quite a few ambiguous questions which is annoying + I haven't had a call or email reply to my queries so I'm currently just confused and waiting 😂
It definitely would have! The background check also has quite a few ambiguous questions which is annoying + I haven't had a call or email reply to my queries so I'm currently just confused and waiting 😂

The portal for the background check failed on my quite a few times lol, i hope i got everything right and even if i did not i hope they will contact to let me know. I am not sure what has happened to Sophie it seems Jack is managing everything by himself i assume, but yeah i am just as confused as you are lol.
The portal for the background check failed on my quite a few times lol, i hope i got everything right and even if i did not i hope they will contact to let me know. I am not sure what has happened to Sophie it seems Jack is managing everything by himself i assume, but yeah i am just as confused as you are lol.

It did the same to me. I've tried getting a hold of Jack- emails, voicemails and everything because I've written a detail wrong on one of the forms and I've had no reply. Did you just contact him on the email that was copied with all our conversations with Accenture?
Oh Hi there sorry i did not see that you replied,

Have you heard anything back from Accenture regarding your questions?
It did the same to me. I've tried getting a hold of Jack- emails, voicemails and everything because I've written a detail wrong on one of the forms and I've had no reply. Did you just contact him on the email that was copied with all our conversations with Accenture?

Yeah i reached out to him with that email, i am sure if the on boarding find that one of the details are wrong they will reach out to you. The problem is he is our only point of contact because we cant contact Accenture HR directly because we do not have our employee ID yet.

Have you tried Sophie?
Yeah i reached out to him with that email, i am sure if the on boarding find that one of the details are wrong they will reach out to you. The problem is he is our only point of contact because we cant contact Accenture HR directly because we do not have our employee ID yet.

Have you tried Sophie?

I've not received a reply from either of them. I even emailed the customer support they recommended on the forms. The issue is that I mistyped my NI number so I'm not sure if they will look into it too much without knowing. Guess I'll just give it a few weeks- have you contacted him or heard anything from him recently at all?
I've not received a reply from either of them. I even emailed the customer support they recommended on the forms. The issue is that I mistyped my NI number so I'm not sure if they will look into it too much without knowing. Guess I'll just give it a few weeks- have you contacted him or heard anything from him recently at all?

No i did send him email quite a while ago regarding my re location and i have not heard any reply. I think he might be doing the grad on boarding as well because he did mention it so that is quite a lot to manage if he is also managing the apprentices one as well.

However, the last time i was on the phone with him he did say to sit tight and wait and things will slowly start to happen. On the portal i saw that there will be more information regarding our start 7 days prior to our start date so i guess we will just have to wait. I am sure closer to our start data we will get more HR contact and you will be able to mend that.

Also i am sure if you have miss typed the NI number i assume it will come up incorrect and flag on their system, so i am sure they will contact you.
No i did send him email quite a while ago regarding my re location and i have not heard any reply. I think he might be doing the grad on boarding as well because he did mention it so that is quite a lot to manage if he is also managing the apprentices one as well.

However, the last time i was on the phone with him he did say to sit tight and wait and things will slowly start to happen. On the portal i saw that there will be more information regarding our start 7 days prior to our start date so i guess we will just have to wait. I am sure closer to our start data we will get more HR contact and you will be able to mend that.

Also i am sure if you have miss typed the NI number i assume it will come up incorrect and flag on their system, so i am sure they will contact you.

I managed to get in touch with someone and they believe that he's on sick leave so he should be back soon 🤞 thank you for the help though, hopefully we'll get our answers soon!
I managed to get in touch with someone and they believe that he's on sick leave so he should be back soon 🤞 thank you for the help though, hopefully we'll get our answers soon!

Oh i did not know that, i hope he has a swift recovery. To be honest apart from the HR stuff that we have to do i assume that we don't a lot to do we just have to wait until we get closer to the start date. Although i am reading up on some resources to help refresh my technical knowledge.
Oh i did not know that, i hope he has a swift recovery. To be honest apart from the HR stuff that we have to do i assume that we don't a lot to do we just have to wait until we get closer to the start date. Although i am reading up on some resources to help refresh my technical knowledge.

What kind of things are you reading up on- I'm unsure on what to prepare for before starting and I don't want to have done nothing before the start date
I just watching some Java bootcamps and refreshing my programming knowledge
You don't need to know much prior to the start date you don't even need to be technical they will train you up
You don't need to know much prior to the start date you don't even need to be technical they will train you up

I know but I'll try a little refresher to jog up my memory slightly 😂
Enjoy the programme all, I was lucky enough to spend my gap year at ACN. Let me know if you have any questions about new joiners.
Original post by dxvid
Enjoy the programme all, I was lucky enough to spend my gap year at ACN. Let me know if you have any questions about new joiners.

Are you an apprentice at Accenture?
Are you an apprentice at Accenture?

Nope, but spent 8 months there during my gap year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending