The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton accomondation

Hi,
I am going to start my master at university of Southampton this September. Any opinion about crescent place, Brunswick and Southampton crossings ?
Thank you
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jerrro
Hi,
I am going to start my master at university of Southampton this September. Any opinion about crescent place, Brunswick and Southampton crossings ?
Thank you

Firstly, congrats on your offer! I just graduated from Uni Of Southampton after finishing my BSc in Sociology. I stayed at 3 different places throughout my time in Southampton. Connaught halls (1st year) are great and have good catered food (good veggie options too) and you get a bus pass that you'll need to get to uni. I stayed in a shared house in my 2nd year with 5 other people. 3rd year, I stayed at Vita Student Portswood and I can tell you it is definitely worth the price (you get your own kitchen and bathroom) and you basically live right next to Sainsbury's and like a 12 mins from uni :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 13lopw1
Firstly, congrats on your offer! I just graduated from Uni Of Southampton after finishing my BSc in Sociology. I stayed at 3 different places throughout my time in Southampton. Connaught halls (1st year) are great and have good catered food (good veggie options too) and you get a bus pass that you'll need to get to uni. I stayed in a shared house in my 2nd year with 5 other people. 3rd year, I stayed at Vita Student Portswood and I can tell you it is definitely worth the price (you get your own kitchen and bathroom) and you basically live right next to Sainsbury's and like a 12 mins from uni :smile:

Can also vouch for the excellent catering in Connaught! The food is great and the cost increase over self-catered accommodation is very reasonable. :smile:
Will you consider Student Roost ? We are doing No deposit offer ? If you interest have a look on our website https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/southampton
Reply 4
Original post by Jerrro
Hi,
Thank you

Any reason you are looking at just accommodation in the City Centre, unless of course you don't mind getting a bus back and forth to Highfield every day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending