The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
At least people like you are keeping Little Chef in business, OP.
Reply 21
Meh, that sucks. If you left it on the side of the road then the owners could identify it. Don't blame yourself, you already feel bad enough. At least you're not like some people I know that purposefully increase their speed to HIT the cat. Look for distractions, don't stay in the house all day moping.

xx
Reply 22
punktopia
At least people like you are keeping Little Chef in business, OP.

HAHAHAHAHA

That's so wrong...

...And so true.
I love cats, I feel like crying every time I see a dead one. I'm no wet tissue but I love cats!!
Reply 24
I killed a duck with my bike.
Reply 25
final1
I killed a duck with my bike.

lol you sound proud
ooh the poor cat:frown:

last week my two kittens fell asleep in the engine of our car and we drove off while they were still in the engine and they fell out when when we stopped and got hit by the wheels:frown:

and last year i ran over my 4 year old cat ,and his two back legs were bleeding and it was in alot of pain ,so my dad had to kill it ,becuase it wouldn't have lived:frown:

these things happen unfortunetely:frown:
Reply 27
It was only a cat, be thankful it wasn't a human!
It wasn't your fault, they run out in to the road unexpectedly anyway.
Reply 28
bansheeee*
ooh the poor cat:frown:

last week my two kittens fell asleep in the engine of our car and we drove off while they were still in the engine and they fell out when when we stopped and got hit by the wheels:frown:

Oh no! Hugs to you sweetie
Reply 30
This is why cats should be kept indoors. For their own safety. And I don't care about how it's not 'natural' because at the end of the day...people aren't natural either :redface:
e.g. clothes, houses, modes of transport

The sad thing is if it had been a child, people on this forum would be a lot more sympathetic. It's a shame that people still think we are the number 1 species.

Sorry to hear about the loss of the cat, it is a horrible thing to have happened but it isn't just your fault. The owners should know where their cat is at all times (assuming this cat isn't a stray of course!)
Reply 31
That little feline must gone flying! cudos to you my friend, cudos!
Reply 32
Pawsies
This is why cats should be kept indoors. For their own safety. And I don't care about how it's not 'natural' because at the end of the day...people aren't natural either :redface:

Yeah sometimes though, they have other ideas. I tried to keep one of my cats indoors for a week. Didn't work.
Reply 33
Did you just leave it there? Did you check for a tag so you could find out who it's owners are? I know if I had a cat and it went missing I'd want to know what happened to it.
Reply 34
Fleece
Did you just leave it there? Did you check for a tag so you could find out who it's owners are? I know if I had a cat and it went missing I'd want to know what happened to it.

Not all cats wear collars. My cats hate them. If you'd like to find the owners maybe you should get in touch with your local vet, they may even come out to scan it to see whether it has been microchipped.
Reply 35
Pawsies

So? Cats die occasionally. It's hardly the end of the world.

The sad thing is if it had been a child, people on this forum would be a lot more sympathetic. It's a shame that people still think we are the number 1 species.

Of course we are.
Could have been worse ... could have been a child. Same thing almost happened to me on Monday, fortunately I managed to do an emergency stop. Don't worry though, cats do sometimes just run out into the road.
Pawsies

The sad thing is if it had been a child, people on this forum would be a lot more sympathetic.

:eek: Of course we would be, how could we possibly not be :confused:
Pawsies

You can't seriously be saying that running over a cat is comparable to running over a child...
How did the group of boys kill it?

Latest

Trending

Trending