The Student Room Group

UCL Chemistry (with management) with Grade 5 Maths

hey guys,

I am thinking of applying to chemistry with management at UCL, however it requires B/6 in Maths, while I have a grade 5. I am currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Geography at A-Levels. Will they overlook the grade 5 if I have excellent predicted grades and a personal statement. Also, I currently live in an area of low progression to higher education and participate in lots of widening participation programmes, such as Peninsula Pathways by Plymouth University, Discover Bath etc.
I suggest contacting them about them if they possibly could. If not, you can ask for alternatives like retaking it
Original post by Raja12
hey guys,

I am thinking of applying to chemistry with management at UCL, however it requires B/6 in Maths, while I have a grade 5. I am currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Geography at A-Levels. Will they overlook the grade 5 if I have excellent predicted grades and a personal statement. Also, I currently live in an area of low progression to higher education and participate in lots of widening participation programmes, such as Peninsula Pathways by Plymouth University, Discover Bath etc.

Hey, i was wondering if you applied for the course because i’m in the same position and i’m not sure what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending