The Student Room Group

Week 1: Diving in without warning

Hey Everyone! This GYG Blog is relatively new, but I've already gotten such amazing support. Thanks to everyone for commenting and giving me GCSE advice. Now, I think I'll give update's once a week on Mondays to show my development and progression through this GYG journey(though this could change later).

Today I'll start by doing the following things( I'll come back to edit it once I'm done):
-Read Section 7- Ecology and Practical Skills in my Biology CGP Book
-Make flashcards on what I've read
-Do topic questions in Math- Perpendicular Lines, Quadratic Formula and Rearranging Formulae
-Write an Essay in English about two poems
- Fill up one page in my Art Sketchbook with mono-printing experiments
- Organise my chaotic schedule
I feel that by writing this down for everyone to see, that I now have to do my work because I've given everyone expectations. Which is a good thing because it's giving me the shove I need. I also hope that my working hard will motivate everyone else to do so. Good luck everyone! We're marching through this journey together.
P.S Am I posting my stuff at the right place? Should I click 'reply' at the top of my blog or 'start new discussion'? Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Artlover538
Hey Everyone! This GYG Blog is relatively new, but I've already gotten such amazing support. Thanks to everyone for commenting and giving me GCSE advice. Now, I think I'll give update's once a week on Mondays to show my development and progression through this GYG journey(though this could change later).

Today I'll start by doing the following things( I'll come back to edit it once I'm done):
-Read Section 7- Ecology and Practical Skills in my Biology CGP Book
-Make flashcards on what I've read
-Do topic questions in Math- Perpendicular Lines, Quadratic Formula and Rearranging Formulae
-Write an Essay in English about two poems
- Fill up one page in my Art Sketchbook with mono-printing experiments
- Organise my chaotic schedule
I feel that by writing this down for everyone to see, that I now have to do my work because I've given everyone expectations. Which is a good thing because it's giving me the shove I need. I also hope that my working hard will motivate everyone else to do so. Good luck everyone! We're marching through this journey together.
P.S Am I posting my stuff at the right place? Should I click 'reply' at the top of my blog or 'start new discussion'? Thanks!

You should click reply. :smile:

This has started a new thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending