The Student Room Group

Anyone else's place hasn't been confirmed yet?

I have sent my international baccalaureate grades in June (I'm an international student), and so far I have got no news at all from both the University of Portsmouth or Student Finance England.
I really don't know what to do, I sent them e-mails but no reply. :frown:
Original post by PotatoChippole
I have sent my international baccalaureate grades in June (I'm an international student), and so far I have got no news at all from both the University of Portsmouth or Student Finance England.

call them
Reply 2
What does it say on your Applicant portal?

Hi there!!

Please don’t worry! I am a student rep for Portsmouth so will contact a member of staff for you to try and sort this for you as soon as possible :smile:

Sophie - Official Student Rep :smile:

Did you achieve the grades Portsmouth were asking for?
Sometimes if you havent achieved the grades a university will put you on hold until all results are in ie A level results day. They will compare you against the other applicants before making a decision. Part of the problem of sitting IB where the results come out weeks before A levels and happens every year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending