The Student Room Group

Who can’t sleep for results?

I’m literally stressing because my grades r gunna be so unpredictable bc I did rlly bad throughout the year. How’s everyone feeling for the news in 4 hours and what subject did u pick For uni and ur mock grades?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m literally stressing because my grades r gunna be so unpredictable bc I did rlly bad throughout the year. How’s everyone feeling for the news in 4 hours and what subject did u pick For uni and ur mock grades?

lol im an AS student, but good luck

What were ur mock brother
Reply 3
What were ur mock brother

I failed mine LOOOOOOL
Reply 4
Hey, it is what it is now. Try and get some rest. All you can do is hope for the best. I pray you get what you want.
I failed mine LOOOOOOL

Why are you laughing fam 😂

Oh wait, is it to hide the crippling anxiety and pain your feeling rn.
Me! Undoubtedly I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight anyway, but this new system only worsens the stress. I’m trying to stay positive because even though I’m expecting to do worse than I would be able to achieve at an exam, my university course has fairly low entry requirements so fingers crossed! I’m hopefully going to do criminology- we only did mocks in two of my classes- I got a c in sociology which isn’t awful and will be enough but isn’t the best of my ability. I failed my law one because it just wasn’t my day. I’m curious as to if we can choose to use a mock result for one exam and predicted for the rest etc- it’s the not knowing that’s doing it for me. I hope everyone’s doing okay and gets good grades!
Reply 7
Original post by carelesslion
Me! Undoubtedly I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight anyway, but this new system only worsens the stress. I’m trying to stay positive because even though I’m expecting to do worse than I would be able to achieve at an exam, my university course has fairly low entry requirements so fingers crossed! I’m hopefully going to do criminology- we only did mocks in two of my classes- I got a c in sociology which isn’t awful and will be enough but isn’t the best of my ability. I failed my law one because it just wasn’t my day. I’m curious as to if we can choose to use a mock result for one exam and predicted for the rest etc- it’s the not knowing that’s doing it for me. I hope everyone’s doing okay and gets good grades!

OMG I do the same subjects, I got a D in my law and D in sociology for my mocks. I’m sure criminology will be rlly interesting to study at university though. All the best!
Reply 8
Original post by bimbibap
Why are you laughing fam 😂

Oh wait, is it to hide the crippling anxiety and pain your feeling rn.

Yes it is✨✨
Reply 9
Slept from 2 till around 5.
Moved to the A Levels section for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest