The Student Room Group

Why is my bf keeping a towel?

He is keeping a towel on the seat of his chair at the study space he sits in at the university study centre. He also has a plush throw there.

I dont understand why he needs this??? My friend said that he's probably sleeping with someone there hence keeping a towel and a throw

Also the building is quiet with less people and is not monitored by security.

Is this true?
Reply 1
how big is the towel? does he maybe use it to wipe off sweat or something? i know some people who bring towels to wipe off sweat especially in hot weather
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
how big is the towel? does he maybe use it to wipe off sweat or something? i know some people who bring towels to wipe off sweat especially in hot weather

It is big enough to cover his lower half like you know tying around your bottom area after a shower or something
Reply 3
Original post by ElleRen
It is big enough to cover his lower half like you know tying around your bottom area after a shower or something

i see, honestly i think the best thing to do is to ask him cos its best to know rather than to assume, hope things go well
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
i see, honestly i think the best thing to do is to ask him cos its best to know rather than to assume, hope things go well

What do you think??
Reply 5
Original post by ElleRen
What do you think??

i cant really assume since i dont know him, but im assuming that a plush throw is probably for comfort or cos its cold? cos personally i use a plush throw in the study rooms sometimes. also i doubt that hes able to sleep with someone in a study room i think thats a bit odd. about the towel maybe hes using it to wipe off sweat or something, personally sometimes i use a blanket/ towel under my elbows when doing work/ typing because of elbow pain.

otherwise i think its best just to ask him and not assume, cos its best to be clear than to have negative perceptions
Yeah ask him,can't think of any reasons tbh
Reply 7
Don’t really follow the link to sleeping with someone. Why not just ask him, it’s a quirky enough thing to do to justify a question
Reply 8
You've got a boyfriend? Really?

A week ago you had a new boyfriend, but four days ago you were complaining about being rejected by a male friend. What's really going on? Making do? Wanting to cheat?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7339119&page=2

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7341585#post98341906
I think you’re a troll and making all this up, too many threads where you’re not consistent with your boyfriend stories and contradicting yourself…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending