The Student Room Group

How will you be celebrating RESULTS DAY? Regardless of grades you deserve it!!!

Whether you got the grades you were hoping for or not, you all deserve to celebrate and be proud of your achievements <3

What are your celebration plans?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm going down to the beach today and I'm going to order the biggest ice cream sundae ever! :h:
Original post by Deggs_14
I'm going down to the beach today and I'm going to order the biggest ice cream sundae ever! :h:

Yay thats a great idea, keep a eye on the weather though you don't want to be stuck in a thunderstorm with a rained on ice cream haha. What topping you picking, I always have to go for the caramel, fudge or covered in chocolate sauce option, I don't want any fruit sneaking in haha
I'm having a chip shop meal tonight :excited: :yum:
still waiting for track to update, smh
Order food and binge on netflix 🤷
Reply 5
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Yay thats a great idea, keep a eye on the weather though you don't want to be stuck in a thunderstorm with a rained on ice cream haha. What topping you picking, I always have to go for the caramel, fudge or covered in chocolate sauce option, I don't want any fruit sneaking in haha

Hopefully some fruity flavours, and I love fruit in ice cream like raspberries or blueberries! Delicious :u:
Original post by Chronoscope
I'm having a chip shop meal tonight :excited: :yum:
still waiting for track to update, smh

Yuuum good idea! Have you ever tried a mushy pea fritter, didn't think it would be my thing but actually really good haha crispy and mushy and sweet and salty yummm. Good luck with track, hopefully you will get your results through soon <3
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Order food and binge on netflix 🤷

Hehe I feel like thats me every week at the moment atleast you can do it without feeling guilty wooo!
Whether you got the grades you were hoping for or not, you all deserve to celebrate and be proud of your achievements <3

What are your celebration plans?

I am not going to celebrate, got good btec result's however flopped maths gcse and functional skills
Hopefully some fruity flavours, and I love fruit in ice cream like raspberries or blueberries! Delicious :u:

You sound way more healthy than me, I either have to go one way or the other, full sugar overload of chocolate, or sorbet and fruit :smile: I have some awesome, coconut milk icecream in the freezer with mango and passionfruit swirls in and bits of oat cookies its so delicious and tricks me in to feeling healthy (don't know if it is to scared to look, I'm 9+ months pregnant so anything i eat now healthy or not I'm still feeling wider than I am tall haha )
Helping people on here and listening to positive songs like this:
[video="youtube;apBWI6xrbLY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apBWI6xrbLY[/video]
Original post by Jeff Bezos
I am not going to celebrate, got good btec result's however flopped maths gcse and functional skills

You still deserve to celebrate to end this chapter in your life and start a new one <3
You still deserve to celebrate to end this chapter in your life and start a new one <3

Deserve to celebrate a mesirablle chapter.. just depressing failing maths

Have a wonderful time :hugs:

Original post by Jeff Bezos
Deserve to celebrate a mesirablle chapter.. just depressing failing maths

You could think more along the lines of turning over a new leaf, although this school year wasn't what you hoped for its over now and for that you can celebrate. And you have every opportunity in the future to resit your maths, I know its now what you want and not ideal but I you can still appeal or retake the exam <3
Original post by CoolCavy
Have a wonderful time :hugs:

I can't stop thinking about icecream now, but if I eat my icecream now feel like I will regret it when I want/NEED icecream tonight
Reply 17
Pub is tradition, right? Might have to put that on the back burner this year though. @CrazyKittenLady it'll be your round next year. :wink:
Original post by Dez
Pub is tradition, right? Might have to put that on the back burner this year though. @CrazyKittenLady it'll be your round next year. :wink:

Hehee @Dez Hiiii how are you, yeah no pub or bagels this year :frown: haha my round next year, will be a round of tap water I'm afraid after a year on maternity leave income haha. HOW ARE YOU ? x
Reply 19
Hehee @Dez Hiiii how are you, yeah no pub or bagels this year :frown: haha my round next year, will be a round of tap water I'm afraid after a year on maternity leave income haha. HOW ARE YOU ? x

I am very very warm. Air conditioned office would be a nice change from being stuck in a west-facing flat! I do have some bagels in the cupboard though… :yum:

Quick Reply

Latest