The Student Room Group

First year btec results

I’m really disappointed with my btec results for first year applied science , my friends all got given d*d* and I only got dm , even tho we have all been given similar grades on assignments throughout the college year. I want to do a nursing degree next year but I’m not sure I’ll get into uni with the grade I’ve been given. I’m not sure what to do because I don’t think my second year with have much impact on my grade at all.
Hey there! I'm sorry you haven't gotten the results that you thought you were getting. I'm sure loads of other students are in the same boat as you are.

This doesn't mean you should get discouraged! You still have another year let which gives you loads of time to improve. Have you spoken to your teachers about your results?

Good Luck!
Original post by Hannah._.isobel
I’m really disappointed with my btec results for first year applied science , my friends all got given d*d* and I only got dm , even tho we have all been given similar grades on assignments throughout the college year. I want to do a nursing degree next year but I’m not sure I’ll get into uni with the grade I’ve been given. I’m not sure what to do because I don’t think my second year with have much impact on my grade at all.

As the post above says - there's a long way to go and although you're disappointed, those results are good. If you maintain that standard you should be able to get onto a nursing degree course.

Quick Reply

Latest