The Student Room Group

Btec level 3 first year

Can I go to university with BTEC level 3 after my first year without second year, and do a foundation course or return to complete BTEC level 3second year.
Original post by Ayman21
Can I go to university with BTEC level 3 after my first year without second year, and do a foundation course or return to complete BTEC level 3second year.

Has your first year resulted in any actual qualifications? (For example, have you gained one or more Extended Certificates, even though the full two-year course would have earned you an Extended Diploma?)

If you have no level 3 qualifications (BTECs, A levels, an access course, etc.) then you won't meet the requirements of any university, even for their foundation courses. :frown:
Original post by Ayman21

If you left after the first year you surely don't have a Btec L3?, you just have some modules with no group award?

I'd far prefer to do the BTEC since it counts a s a decent qualification on it's own but a foundation year has v limited use.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending