The Student Room Group

Level 3 Year 2 Computing!

Thought i would fail for some odd reason, regardless of that fact that i completed each assignment with at least 10K words minimum. (yes i sweated this out fully lol)

But... all that hard work paid off. Constantly typing, and making cups of tetley :biggrin:

I got my results today and got DMM. Very happy with it! Opens many doors!

Thought i'd share.
Original post by Yoozed
Thought i would fail for some odd reason, regardless of that fact that i completed each assignment with at least 10K words minimum. (yes i sweated this out fully lol)

But... all that hard work paid off. Constantly typing, and making cups of tetley :biggrin:

I got my results today and got DMM. Very happy with it! Opens many doors!

Thought i'd share.

That's amazing!! :woo:

Congratulations - what's next for you? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
That's amazing!! :woo:

Congratulations - what's next for you? :smile:

Thank you!! Well im currently in the process of buying a house. So im kinda thinking an apprenticeship, but im also thinking Uni.

Obviously with covid Uni might be a waste if its Online.

Will have to see how it goes! I’ve got doors open at least :biggrin: Thanks!
Original post by Yoozed
Thank you!! Well im currently in the process of buying a house. So im kinda thinking an apprenticeship, but im also thinking Uni.

Obviously with covid Uni might be a waste if its Online.

Will have to see how it goes! I’ve got doors open at least :biggrin: Thanks!

Wow, lots going on! I bought my first house at the end of last year - and I've just finished an apprenticeship, so if you've got any questions by all means let me know.

Good luck with whatever you decide :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by brainzistheword
Wow, lots going on! I bought my first house at the end of last year - and I've just finished an apprenticeship, so if you've got any questions by all means let me know.

Good luck with whatever you decide :biggrin:

Oh nice one mate! And for sure, i will do!

Cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending