The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabriela4
HAHA make that last 5 posts :biggrin::biggrin:
i should've asked as well lol

tbh, not much point asking, we'll hear when we hear. That should be the least of anyone's worries
Original post by bhavik_2058
are you guys able to log on to metritests?

It directs me to the English Test Portal right now, I imagine it's doing the same with you. I think they will update this when scores from this year's admissions test cycle are published.
On the websites for caius its said that for no pre test subjects interview invitations will be given out the week beginning the 15th, and subjects with pre interview assessments theyll be given out the week beginning the 22nd if that helps anyone
Original post by laura_2004
Ahh so exciting! Are you a UK applicant ?

yeah im from the UK! hbu?
Original post by tamsinj
has anyone heard anything from catz?

I haven't.
Original post by ilest_troptard
I applied to PBS at Newnham.

have you heard anything?
Original post by mmmnomm
have you heard anything?

No :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
yeah im from the UK! hbu?

I‘m an international applicant from Europe!
Has anyone received any interview invites from Peterhouse yet? They said they'll start sending them out on 8th most probably, so just wondering.
(edited 2 years ago)

same :smile:

oh cool! how you feeling about the whole thing? did you apply for the international interview?
Original post by sunflowersanon
Has anyone received any interview invites from Peterhouse yet? They said they'll start sending them out on 8th most probably, so just wondering.

Not yet no - was waiting all day but no luck sadly .-.
same :smile:

So cool! Which Country are you from, if I may ask ?
oh cool! how you feeling about the whole thing? did you apply for the international interview?

I‘m really nervous haha about the whole thing! We don’t have a similar system in my country, so there is no such thing as an interview or personal statement! I didn’t apply for the international interview because I am in the UK timezone! I’m so excited though to hear from some Clare applicants , I haven’t seen many, especially for HSPS! Which other universities did you apply to ?
I‘m really nervous haha about the whole thing! We don’t have a similar system in my country, so there is no such thing as an interview or personal statement! I didn’t apply for the international interview because I am in the UK timezone! I’m so excited though to hear from some Clare applicants , I haven’t seen many, especially for HSPS! Which other universities did you apply to ?

Ah cool. Haha same I don't know how many of us there are for HSPS! I applied for LSE, KCL, Bristol and Edinburgh for IR
Original post by Vvshshsjs
Anyone heard anything from downing?

No but aha finally someone applying to Downing as well (engineering) :smile: What did you apply for?

Ah cool. Haha same I don't know how many of us there are for HSPS! I applied for LSE, KCL, Bristol and Edinburgh for IR

So nice to hear! I applied to Bristol and Edinburgh as well for IR and political science! And then I applied to Birmingham and Manchester! I was so excited when I found out about my offer from Birmingham and Bristol, but even more anxious about the Cambridge interview haha!
last year for oxford there was a google forms and an excel spreadsheet in which people cpuld input their interview offers, colleges etc.
i’m not sure how i would go about making one of those, but maybe it could be a good idea for this year’s thread?
Original post by t.iris
last year for oxford there was a google forms and an excel spreadsheet in which people cpuld input their interview offers, colleges etc.
i’m not sure how i would go about making one of those, but maybe it could be a good idea for this year’s thread?

Definitely! Would be super interesting
Original post by t.iris

Absolutely! I managed the offer form last year (this one) so if you'd like one this time I can copy it easy enough. I think the interview form was done by someone else but it's an easy enough change.

Latest

Trending

Trending