The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How were your interviews?

okay ish - physical went way better than human for me which is weird because i’m normally better at human. I was kinda thrown off by the guy because he barely replied to me when i answered 😭
I'm applying for His/Pol @ King's too
Original post by Scotney
It will be in the email.

My email just mentioned that the details of my offer will be given in a letter that will be emailed to me (and that my UCAS will be updated) But the thing is I haven’t gotten either update yet, so I’m wondering if they usually take a few days to send it, or if it’s meant to be immediate!!
Reply 7983
Original post by Scotney
Congratulations Parent!It is such a relief isn't it.

Absolutely! Such a stressful process.
What have you applied to? Or are you a parent too?
just got an offer for english!!!!!!
just got an offer for english!!!!!!

what college
Original post by Jjjjennah
Hiiiii congrats to all offerholders, and to anyone who didn’t succeed this time around, I’m sending you all the love and hugs that you need to get through this.
I’d like to ask anyone, @Peterhouse Admissions , or anyone who knows, when do colleges give you your conditions? My UCAS hasn’t been updated and I haven’t gotten the “email stating the details of my offer” yet after 3 hours😅 thank you!

Peterhouse won't be replying today until much later on, because they need to concentrate on getting their decision out. :smile:
Original post by Reality Check
Peterhouse won't be replying today until much later on, because they need to concentrate on getting their decision out. :smile:

I see !! Thank you for the heads up. Also thank you for all the advice and very-much-needed reality checks you’ve given all of us on here! <3
Corpus Christi anyone??
homerton are so late this year
Imagine if Peterhouse go beyond the 5PM deadline :biggrin: like they did with interview invitations :wink:
Original post by Jjjjennah
Hiiiii congrats to all offerholders, and to anyone who didn’t succeed this time around, I’m sending you all the love and hugs that you need to get through this.
I’d like to ask anyone, @Peterhouse Admissions , or anyone who knows, when do colleges give you your conditions? My UCAS hasn’t been updated and I haven’t gotten the “email stating the details of my offer” yet after 3 hours😅 thank you!

If you didn't get it in your offer email, it will probably not arrive today (unless they've said it will).
Original post by AGRR
Absolutely! Such a stressful process.
What have you applied to? Or are you a parent too?

Parent of a Oxford then Cambridge student.Yes and just wait for results day tension!
In reality I think this was the worst part as a parent as now it is in their own hands so to speak.Enjoy the moment !
My email just mentioned that the details of my offer will be given in a letter that will be emailed to me (and that my UCAS will be updated) But the thing is I haven’t gotten either update yet, so I’m wondering if they usually take a few days to send it, or if it’s meant to be immediate!!

Caius last year took a while to update track which is where I got the details
how long do the colleges have to send out emails?
Original post by talullaharris
okay ish - physical went way better than human for me which is weird because i’m normally better at human. I was kinda thrown off by the guy because he barely replied to me when i answered 😭

You had two interviews? I only had one where all we looked at was the two articles we were sent haha. Overall they were OK nothing went wrong but nothing seemed that revolutionary haha
Original post by annamacd2004
Corpus Christi anyone??

still waiting... can I ask what course you applied for?
Medicine
just got accepted for english at girton!!!!!! i’m so happy!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending