Reply 1162
my future patients better look out
inshallah my bruddah
GMC taking notes rn😂😂😂
Reply 1165
shut up. like in the flash
Original post by Ducky_MoMo
GMC taking notes rn😂😂😂

😳😳 DISCLAIMER: This does not reflect our true personalities - we are all empathetic, compassionate contributors to our society
GMC taking notes rn😂😂😂

'What in the Shipman is going on?'
Reply 1168
28F1B4B9-69A2-41C7-80A1-1E2F283DB8D8.jpeg
actual representation of labia getting chased by security
OH naaaa i j remembered the funniest thing...

we were in drama in yr 9 or something and u know the drama rooms are black out rooms or some **** like that. well r teacher left and this was the shisha pen stage that everyone was in and we literally hotboxed that room. anyways r drama teacher comes in and luckily there was no smoke but one girl inhaled a puff and she was literally dying to keep it in... she then ran tf outta the room and let it out luckily😂😂😂
Reply 1170
yeh that one.

imma go ahead and join you
Reply 1172

we were in drama in yr 9 or something and u know the drama rooms are black out rooms or some **** like that. well r teacher left and this was the shisha pen stage that everyone was in and we literally hotboxed that room. anyways r drama teacher comes in and luckily there was no smoke but one girl inhaled a puff and she was literally dying to keep it in... she then ran tf outta the room and let it out luckily😂😂😂

noooooooo :rofl3:

poor girl

omdssss

that went from 0 to 100 real quick!
Reply 1175

omg I remember this omg I can't stop laughing
Reply 1176
reverse flash and flash are canon. periodt
Original post by xsowmix
omg I remember this omg I can't stop laughing

Original post by JP2000!!!
that went from 0 to 100 real quick!

i came (:wink:) accross this in those yt loops where u just get stuck watching the < 1 min videos 😂
fr:rofl3:
Reply 1179
Thallen

Eobard Thwane and Barry Allen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending