great news congrats

thank you!!
Has anyone had their interview yet?
Original post by hufieeiwhfihf
Has anyone had their interview yet?

Yesss I sent some info about my interview above^^^^^
Original post by Leon Zhang
Yesss I sent some info about my interview above^^^^^

How was the preview exercise? and how much do they ask about your personal statements (do they ask about book you have said in ps?)
Pre-interview

How was the preview exercise? and how much do they ask about your personal statements (do they ask about book you have said in ps?)

I found that the pre-interview was alright as I could discuss quite a lot about it. All you need to know is the general steps to answer design questions and you'd be able to talk a lot about them.
I got asked about my personal statement for about 50% of the entire interview, because there's time needed on general questions, pre-interview exercise, and a maths question.
I didn't really talk about any books into detail in my personal statement so I'm not quite sure about that, but I didn't get asked about the one I briefly mentioned.
Reply 27
Original post by boeuf
Congrats!!!

I have an interview for 16th Jan!! After over a month of waiting:u:

When did you apply?
Pre-interview

I found that the pre-interview was alright as I could discuss quite a lot about it. All you need to know is the general steps to answer design questions and you'd be able to talk a lot about them.
I got asked about my personal statement for about 50% of the entire interview, because there's time needed on general questions, pre-interview exercise, and a maths question.
I didn't really talk about any books into detail in my personal statement so I'm not quite sure about that, but I didn't get asked about the one I briefly mentioned.

thank you!!
Original post by gund21
When did you apply?

around october 26th
Pre-interview

Any tips for answering design related questions? :smile:
Hey all, I had my interview 4 weeks ago, if anyone has any questions relating to it I'd be happy to answer! (Won't give away anything too specific though!)
Reply 32
Ahh guys i just had mine!!
Original post by boeuf
Ahh guys i just had mine!!

how was it?
Reply 34
how was it?

it went well, i think! my interviewer was rlly nice and the questions i got asked were v interesting :smile:
the maths question wasn't rlly a maths question, it was more problem solving
yep a rlly good experience
Original post by boeuf
it went well, i think! my interviewer was rlly nice and the questions i got asked were v interesting :smile:
the maths question wasn't rlly a maths question, it was more problem solving
yep a rlly good experience

well done!
Reply 36
anyone has an offer yet or heard anything recently?

my interviewer didn't ask me about anything in my personal statement at all as far as I can remember.
Original post by ilentiya
my interviewer didn't ask me about anything in my personal statement at all as far as I can remember.

Yeah my interviewer didn't ask anything about it either 🙂
What type of design related questions did you guys get asked? Could someone please give me an example

Latest