The Student Room Group

physics uplearn

Its so expensive so I just wanna know is it worth it?
Original post by m.s124
Its so expensive so I just wanna know is it worth it?

I've been told that uplearn's really bad? Have u considered getting snaprevise?
Reply 2
Original post by s.trawbearie
I've been told that uplearn's really bad? Have u considered getting snaprevise?

It is my first time hearing of snap revise... do you have it? And if you do is it good?
Original post by m.s124
It is my first time hearing of snap revise... do you have it? And if you do is it good?

they have loads of videos on youtube. I've watched quite a lot of them and it summarises most of the key topics into little videos.

tbh it is still quite expensive, but overall, its cheaper than uplearn and i think its really good! i used the trial for uplearn and it deals with how to answer the question rather than the content. So it depends on what you really need x
Original post by m.s124

Have a look at their YouTube channel they have videos which will give you a little bit of an insight into their style. I think a lot of the videos have since been updated on the actual SnapRevise website but they do livestreams as well. I use it for biology and chemistry and I find it very useful and the topics are organised well, and I have no reason to believe it will be any different for physics. You'll need to check if they have your specification though. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I saw a discount code on another post for first-time users QUARANTINESTUDY10 if that's helpful but it might be limited to the 'corona period' I'm not sure. I don't know anything about UpLearn though, sorry.
Reply 5
Original post by cloudypink
Have a look at their YouTube channel they have videos which will give you a little bit of an insight into their style. I think a lot of the videos have since been updated on the actual SnapRevise website but they do livestreams as well. I use it for biology and chemistry and I find it very useful and the topics are organised well, and I have no reason to believe it will be any different for physics. You'll need to check if they have your specification though. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I saw a discount code on another post for first-time users QUARANTINESTUDY10 if that's helpful but it might be limited to the 'corona period' I'm not sure. I don't know anything about UpLearn though, sorry.

thank you!!
Original post by m.s124
thank you!!

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest