The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Looking for a housemate

Hi im Alex, I am currently looking for someone to live with me in 52 Lincoln street, rent 400 per month with just two people, really nice downstairs bathroom, kitchen, lounge (currently a bedroom but will be remodelled into a lounge) and dining room. Upstairs theres 3 double bedrooms, nice size with double beds and desk and multiple closets/storage space and on top a bit of space to move around as they aren't tiny or cluttered with furniture.

I may be taking a gap year but studying genetics and evolutionary biology at UEA, will do a masters likely and I work as a care worker part time so super reliable in terms of actually paying my rent and such haha. I am a massive gamer so my only requirement is for good internet so preferably virgin. Just would be nice to find a reliable cool person to live with as I really just want to move back into norwich by the end of this month or start of next month as I am currently temporarily living in Beccles with my sister. Contact me on whatsapp if you are interested, 07514146492 Thanks ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending