The Student Room Group

RANT/Storytime State your opinions on her

So i used to be friend with this girl(we finna call her toxic) so me and toxic were close in the beginning of freshmen year. She liked this guy I liked that guy. So this guy(we finna call him shy) Shy liked her back, so Toxic's guy best friend keep telling Shy how much she liked him and everything, until it came to the point that he asked her out. Me and my friends were like "YASSSS!!!" "PERIOODTTT!!". We didn't know she was gonna do all this bullsh*t to us. Toxic and Shy start dating ofc, and I tell her about this guy I like( we finna call him hoop(yktv). Toxic's guy best friend kept tellng me that he was gonna f*ck with my feelings. But I just thought that he was lying. Toxic was starting to forget about us, we call her or ft she don't pikc up, every morning when we go to our lockers and go to homeroom her lockeris surrounded( AND I MEAN SURROUNDED) by boys. We ask her why and she was like " oh its because blah blah blahs locker is there. Even though she the one talking to all of them talking bout " HEHE HAHA type sh*t". I start to realize she flirting with my ex crush Hoop. She giggling, pushing his arm sitting on over there in the corner and I was like " Girl ain't you dating Shy, like bruh wtf, I don't give 2 f*cks if you close with Hoop, LIke back off tf. Chile anyways so....
One day her other boy best friend ask her out in front of her manz, her boo or or EX!!! BAHAHAHAH. SHe didn't even say no bruh,and you over talking about " WHY DD HE BREAK UP WITH ME?". She says in front of her " boo","IDK". And her "boo" was shocked like its a yes or no answer babes or you could have told him no and later called him and said actually I don't really know how I feel. Like don't do it in front of everyone. But at that point she forgotten about us already cause Shy popular. She loving the so called " fame". Her " boo" or now her ex breaks up with her and she come back crying to us in a group chat. I didn't have my phone cause I was busy but my bestfriend told me. They all told her off bro. They kicked her ot. SO one day I ask her " what ahppened between you and the group" the b*tch says " I don't Know" So i tell her things she could do right next time because gave us the cold shoulder and the second he break up with her she come back crying. Not only that but she made a rumor about my best friend vaping the b*tch even reported it to the PRINCIPAL, THE PRINCIPAL my guy. Anyways, when I confront her she start getting all upset and start blaming on depression just because the vitamins she take on of the reasons was depression. But she don't even really have it. Tell me why not even a week later she already dating her boy bestfriend. Then this time she broke up with him. And the b*tch decided to ruins one of my friend relationships by saying something that the girl said a years ago and steal her manz. That couple that she broke up had been dating for ONE frickin year. ONE!!!! And everyone in the school thought they was gonna last me too and my best friend. This girl belongs to the streets no not even the streets or the highway they too expensive for her. SHE BELONG TO THE TRAIN TRACKS. And that is on PERIODT. ANd they think I'm the homewrecker. B*tches I'm the nice one who do you think gave her a second chanve after she started crying about how she has depression and all that. Depression den't change your attidude like the way you did. sorry for any spelling mistakes, I have more stories friend me or follow me for more. Bye babes
LMAOONJDU I love this, post more:tongue:
Original post by naturally_clown
So i used to be friend with this girl(we finna call her toxic) so me and toxic were close in the beginning of freshmen year. She liked this guy I liked that guy. So this guy(we finna call him shy) Shy liked her back, so Toxic's guy best friend keep telling Shy how much she liked him and everything, until it came to the point that he asked her out. Me and my friends were like "YASSSS!!!" "PERIOODTTT!!". We didn't know she was gonna do all this bullsh*t to us. Toxic and Shy start dating ofc, and I tell her about this guy I like( we finna call him hoop(yktv). Toxic's guy best friend kept tellng me that he was gonna f*ck with my feelings. But I just thought that he was lying. Toxic was starting to forget about us, we call her or ft she don't pikc up, every morning when we go to our lockers and go to homeroom her lockeris surrounded( AND I MEAN SURROUNDED) by boys. We ask her why and she was like " oh its because blah blah blahs locker is there. Even though she the one talking to all of them talking bout " HEHE HAHA type sh*t". I start to realize she flirting with my ex crush Hoop. She giggling, pushing his arm sitting on over there in the corner and I was like " Girl ain't you dating Shy, like bruh wtf, I don't give 2 f*cks if you close with Hoop, LIke back off tf. Chile anyways so....
One day her other boy best friend ask her out in front of her manz, her boo or or EX!!! BAHAHAHAH. SHe didn't even say no bruh,and you over talking about " WHY DD HE BREAK UP WITH ME?". She says in front of her " boo","IDK". And her "boo" was shocked like its a yes or no answer babes or you could have told him no and later called him and said actually I don't really know how I feel. Like don't do it in front of everyone. But at that point she forgotten about us already cause Shy popular. She loving the so called " fame". Her " boo" or now her ex breaks up with her and she come back crying to us in a group chat. I didn't have my phone cause I was busy but my bestfriend told me. They all told her off bro. They kicked her ot. SO one day I ask her " what ahppened between you and the group" the b*tch says " I don't Know" So i tell her things she could do right next time because gave us the cold shoulder and the second he break up with her she come back crying. Not only that but she made a rumor about my best friend vaping the b*tch even reported it to the PRINCIPAL, THE PRINCIPAL my guy. Anyways, when I confront her she start getting all upset and start blaming on depression just because the vitamins she take on of the reasons was depression. But she don't even really have it. Tell me why not even a week later she already dating her boy bestfriend. Then this time she broke up with him. And the b*tch decided to ruins one of my friend relationships by saying something that the girl said a years ago and steal her manz. That couple that she broke up had been dating for ONE frickin year. ONE!!!! And everyone in the school thought they was gonna last me too and my best friend. This girl belongs to the streets no not even the streets or the highway they too expensive for her. SHE BELONG TO THE TRAIN TRACKS. And that is on PERIODT. ANd they think I'm the homewrecker. B*tches I'm the nice one who do you think gave her a second chanve after she started crying about how she has depression and all that. Depression den't change your attidude like the way you did. sorry for any spelling mistakes, I have more stories friend me or follow me for more. Bye babes

You at youre the nice one yet throughout your whole rant you **** the girl off and call her a *****? Doesnt sound very nice to me. And you cant say she doesn’t have depression. I suffer with it, and it does change your attitude and moods/actions. You sound young, and ok some of the things she did werent great, but this is the age to make mistakes. Most relationships in school don’t last because it’s lust not love and it’s very common to move on quickly. Tbh you sound a bit jealous because she was getting popular. Just don’t be friends. You do you, and let her do her and you’ll be happy.
Reply 3
You both sound problematic. Especially you.
Generally, when two friends like the same girl, the mature thing to do is for one of you to say "alright, you can ask him out/have him/whatever" or you both decide not to do anything. That way nobody's feelings are hurt. You guys were friends and all this drama stemmed over a boy- a boy who probably wont be in your lives in 5 months time as secondary school relationships generally dont last anyways.

Well was your friend vaping?

Where in the world is it your place to judge whether someone has depression or not? Depression affects everyone differently. Most people will act "normal" around their friends or in a social circle, you'd really never know they were struggling with anything.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You both sound problematic. Especially you.
Generally, when two friends like the same girl, the mature thing to do is for one of you to say "alright, you can ask him out/have him/whatever" or you both decide not to do anything. That way nobody's feelings are hurt. You guys were friends and all this drama stemmed over a boy- a boy who probably wont be in your lives in 5 months time as secondary school relationships generally dont last anyways.

Well was your friend vaping?

Where in the world is it your place to judge whether someone has depression or not? Depression affects everyone differently. Most people will act "normal" around their friends or in a social circle, you'd really never know they were struggling with anything.

OKay maybe I worded it wrong or something but the guy she was flirting with was my crush and well didn't like back but it was innocently flirting. But if you liked that guy you would be kind of jealous. She doesn't have depression we asked ehr mom and she didn't have any it just says its one of the reasons or whatever on the describinoin thing. I'm actually not the problematic one and just find my self always in the toxic friend group and I don't stand people anymore since I've been bullied like my life until well now for the way I used to look. But i'm still really nice its I can't stand toxic people that why I started ranting.
Original post by Anonymous
OKay maybe I worded it wrong or something but the guy she was flirting with was my crush and well didn't like back but it was innocently flirting. But if you liked that guy you would be kind of jealous. She doesn't have depression we asked ehr mom and she didn't have any it just says its one of the reasons or whatever on the describinoin thing. I'm actually not the problematic one and just find my self always in the toxic friend group and I don't stand people anymore since I've been bullied like my life until well now for the way I used to look. But i'm still really nice its I can't stand toxic people that why I started ranting.

also I don't know why ut made me anonymous
You at youre the nice one yet throughout your whole rant you **** the girl off and call her a *****? Doesnt sound very nice to me. And you cant say she doesn’t have depression. I suffer with it, and it does change your attitude and moods/actions. You sound young, and ok some of the things she did werent great, but this is the age to make mistakes. Most relationships in school don’t last because it’s lust not love and it’s very common to move on quickly. Tbh you sound a bit jealous because she was getting popular. Just don’t be friends. You do you, and let her do her and you’ll be happy.

Jealous because she got popular? No i was jealous because she was flirting with my crush. She doesn't doesn't really have depression, she has anxiety. we asked her mom if she had depression and she told me this.I'm sorry if this insulted you in any way, she still does those things though. And she ruined alot of friendships wit her and some friends. I'm not friends with her anymore. It was like a storytime. I don't care if she is popular or not its not really a thing that matters anymore. I probably worded it qrong, but she let the popularity get to her head and the strated forgetting about me and we were really close but she didn't have time for me anymore and she stopped hanging with me but its fine. I'm sorry if it insulted you in anyway.
Reply 7

How you word it gives insight to you as a person. Would I? If my best friend was flirting with someone I liked and it seemed to be working out Id probably let it slide. You should have talked to her rather than making this thread.

I dont trust your judgment on whether or not your problematic, as it is quite hard for individuates to come to terms with their flaws. I suggest rather than pretending you didnt do a single thing wrong, you look back over it and decide what you can do better on and what she could have done better on- learn from both and move on from this ( actually, how long ago did this happen? ). You are clearly still very angry about things that happened years ago, its not doing you any good.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
How you word it gives insight to you as a person. Would I? If my best friend was flirting with someone I liked and it seemed to be working out Id probably let it slide. You should have talked to her rather than making this thread.

I dont trust your judgment on whether or not your problematic, as it is quite hard for individuates to come to terms with their flaws. I suggest rather than pretending you didnt do a single thing wrong, you look back over it and decide what you can do better on and what she could have done better on- learn from both and move on from this ( actually, how long ago did this happen? ). You are clearly still very angry about things that happened years ago, its not doing you any good.

it happened 2 months ago, I tried to tell her what she could do better but she just got angry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending