The Student Room Group

I have to go home from uni At Christmas

We are being told to stay At uni over Christmas I can't because my mum has mental health issues I need to be at home at Christmas this government don't know what they are doing
Original post by Anonymous
We are being told to stay At uni over Christmas I can't because my mum has mental health issues I need to be at home at Christmas this government don't know what they are doing

Has the government now said students need to stay at uni over Christmas? Bc there’s no way I’m staying home during Christmas they are mad
People like you seriously anger me. LISTEN TO THE NEWS PROPERLY
Original post by setarexhx
Has the government now said students need to stay at uni over Christmas? Bc there’s no way I’m staying home during Christmas they are mad

No, I think the idea has been contemplated and it'll be something they decide nearer the time. I highly doubt it will happen, and it seems even more unlikely that it'll be something they can monitor/police anyhow.
I've heard about this. As per, government can go **** itself.
No way will my son be staying at uni over Christmas
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
People like you seriously anger me. LISTEN TO THE NEWS PROPERLY

You mad?
I don't see how anything like that could ever be policed, they couldn't even stop people from making unnecessary journeys when they weren't allowed. It would only work if people reported each other or they somehow persuaded every student to stay in their university accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending