The Student Room Group

Piercing advicee

Heyyyy I’m debating on whether to get a tongue piercing, I’m just hella concerned on the amount of pain I’ll be in I heard u can’t eat properly ? I’ve got my nose pierced beforee but it didn’t hurt that much
I thought you were 14?
Original post by KelsieTaylor
I thought you were 14?

Mhm never said i wasnt 14? btw u need parental permission to get a nose and a tongue piercing so therefore im allowed
NO! Are you dumb?? fr are you dumb? I saw a thread and everyone says it is unattractive and you get infection all the time. You can still eat, but for the first few weeks you can only have like soups and stuff like that.
Plus its haram if you end up with an infection or swell up horribly hun xxx
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by alishaxoxo321
Heyyyy I’m debating on whether to get a tongue piercing, I’m just hella concerned on the amount of pain I’ll be in I heard u can’t eat properly ? I’ve got my nose pierced beforee but it didn’t hurt that much

I was tempted once, but then my friend got one and her tongue swelled up horribly and she could barely breathe. It's certainly put me off!
Mhm never said i wasnt 14? btw u need parental permission to get a nose and a tongue piercing so therefore im allowed

Thanks for correcting me:smile:
I thought you could only get one if you're over 16
I wonder whether you could make a tongue piercing out of your baby teeth...
Original post by L-K
I was tempted once, but then my friend got one and her tongue swelled up horribly and she could barely breathe. It's certainly put me off!

Awh thank u so much I ain’t getting one then cuz I love food too much
Original post by deadroseex
NO! Are you dumb?? fr are you dumb? I saw a thread and everyone says it is unattractive and you get infection all the time. You can still eat, but for the first few weeks you can only have like soups and stuff like that.
Plus its haram if you end up with an infection or swell up horribly hun xxx

Lmfaooo I’m gonna get a stomach piercing thennn bro my nose was so swollen istg I had to keep putting alchohol on it mannnn
Lmfaooo I’m gonna get a stomach piercing thennn bro my nose was so swollen istg I had to keep putting alchohol on it mannnn

Lets both get the stomach one. Then we can tann and get abs so we look peng 🤣
Original post by deadroseex
lets both get the stomach one. Then we can tann and get abs so we look peng 🤣

omg that would be so pengggggggggggg

Quick Reply

Latest