The Student Room Group

Remember those Killer Clowns back in 2016

Haha good memories...being chased by Ronald Mcdonald holding a machete 😍

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I forgot about that :rofl:
We were out at recess during that one day during that whole craze and some group of kids told the teacher that there was a clown up on the roof with a knife. The whole school had to go inside, they locked all the doors and the police were called. It ended up just being a construction worker, the poor guy :lol:
I have a fear of clowns since young so when this came about, I was not amused
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I forgot about that :rofl:
We were out at recess during that one day during that whole craze and some group of kids told the teacher that there was a clown up on the roof with a knife. The whole school had to go inside, they locked all the doors and the police were called. It ended up just being a construction worker, the poor guy :lol:

Awh noooo 😂😂

The kids at our school used to make up times where the killer clowns would visit different areas in their ice cream truck(because that's how they roll lmao 😂😂) Heck one time while I was sound asleep, my bros could hear scraping on the windows and saw a light peeking through, they **** themselves 😂😂

Turns out, there actually was a clown driving around at 9PM in an ice cream truck :colonhash:
it was the best of times... it was the worst of times...
My brother was petrified 😂😂
Original post by V℮rsions
it was the best of times... it was the worst of times...

Ronald_McDonald_photo_(cropped)_(cropped).jpg
Reply 7
the was a wig in the feild ppl said there's a killer clown
and one time ppl came up to the gate pretending to be one
Original post by PewNews
My brother was petrified 😂😂

Don't blame him at all
I have no idea but ever since I was a wee one, I assumed clowns were criminals in disguise.
Original post by ^_^/
the was a wig in the feild ppl said there's a killer clown
and one time ppl came up to the gate pretending to be one

Yhyh most of the time the clowns are just dumb teens trying to get a laugh. I think the ones that I'd worry about were those American ones on those American news:
161010163010-creepy-clown-exlarge-169.jpg
Very annoying.
Half the jerks and practical jokers I know used 'killer clown' fears as an excuse to try to scare the living daylight out of friends with coulrophobia.
Dressing up as psycho clowns armed with a weapon and chasing their targets around the office/school/uni or terrifying random people into a 'flee or flight' frenzy. :grr:
Some are tbh, if I saw one I'd stay away.
Reply 12
Original post by PewNews
Yhyh most of the time the clowns are just dumb teens trying to get a laugh. I think the ones that I'd worry about were those American ones on those American news:
161010163010-creepy-clown-exlarge-169.jpg

just creepy
Original post by londonmyst
Very annoying.
Half the jerks and practical jokers I know used 'killer clown' fears as an excuse to try to scare the living daylight out of friends with coulrophobia.
Dressing up as psycho clowns armed with a weapon and chasing their targets around the office/school/uni or terrifying random people into a 'flee or flight' frenzy. :grr:

Yeah I've never actually seen one but I can't imagine the panic some people have experienced being chased when coming home at night by some doofus with a weapon
It was weird. Although clowns are weird.

I’m not frightened by clowns myself but I can honestly see how people are.
Original post by PewNews
Some are tbh, if I saw one I'd stay away.

How do you know? :eyeball:
Let me reiterate myself:

If I saw this I'd power walk away as fast as possible because I have knee problems
1456867_080416-ktrk-gags-clown-img.jpg
That ones been going about at least 30 years :rolleyes:
Original post by PewNews
Let me reiterate myself:

If I saw this I'd power walk away as fast as possible because I have knee problems
1456867_080416-ktrk-gags-clown-img.jpg

Lmao fr I can't run, if something happens to me and I need to run I'm finished 😭😭😭😂😂 I'd probably just accept death 😂🤣
[video="youtube;nO4A6anNb9w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4A6anNb9w[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest