The Student Room Group

Assistant immigration officer - Pathway

Scroll to see replies

My status hasn’t changed yet. Mine is still interview slot booked. I applied for Solihull.
Original post by pozz_dog
Just had an email to say I’m on the reserve list

wow
croydon still no news
Reply 183
Has anyone heard anything back for Middlesbrough/Newcastle?
Original post by yas-n
Has anyone heard anything back for Middlesbrough/Newcastle?

I’m on reserve list and Newcastle and Middlesbrough were my second and third choice (Leeds first choice)
I wonder if anyone got a rejection one yet? Still not heard anything
I’m getting nervous now as I haven’t heard anything. Hoping it’s not a rejection. Although I’d have thought the rejections would’ve been easier to notify first. Then everyone else is listed according to score for the reserve list or offer.
Original post by Kieralou98
I wonder if anyone got a rejection one yet? Still not heard anything

I’ve still not heard anything either. Can’t stop checking my emails every 5 minutes haha
Reply 188
Original post by Alexsss
I’ve still not heard anything either. Can’t stop checking my emails every 5 minutes haha

Strange that no one appears to have been offered a position as of yet though they may just not be on this forum
Original post by CSbeth
Strange that no one appears to have been offered a position as of yet though they may just not be on this forum

Exactly! No one has been offered a position or rejected. 🧐🧐🧐
I’ve been put on the reserve list too, for Liverpool. I wonder if it’s because of all the covid stuff whether they’ve delayed everything and will recruit from the list later on??
Reply 191
Original post by KoalaBear82
I’m on reserve list and Newcastle and Middlesbrough were my second and third choice (Leeds first choice)

Congratulations! Middlesbrough and Newcastle were my first/second but I’ve not had an email or update on application centre, fingers crossed it’s just taking a while to distribute results and should be on the way
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi everyone for those placed on the reserve list did you have to accept the or decline the offer
Original post by Maple01
Hi everyone for those placed on the reserve list did you have to accept the or decline the offer

No it was just simply a reserve list email didnt have to do anything. There was a message a few pages back about somebody getting a reserve list email then security forms through 10 mins later

Edit- sorry haha didn't realise you was the person im actually onabout with the security email:smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Maple01

Nope, just says ‘you have reached the required standard but we are unable to offer you a job immediately’ then some blurb about the reserve list.

Pretty confident rejections would have been sent out weeks of not months ago - the recruitment pack said that unsuccessful candidates will be notified as soon as possible after interview.
Original post by KoalaBear82
Nope, just says ‘you have reached the required standard but we are unable to offer you a job immediately’ then some blurb about the reserve list.

Pretty confident rejections would have been sent out weeks of not months ago - the recruitment pack said that unsuccessful candidates will be notified as soon as possible after interview.

I wouldnt use the recruitment pack as a guide for much to be honest
I’ve just had an email and am on reserve, too.
Original post by Ufc1993
I wouldnt use the recruitment pack as a guide for much to be honest

True, it also said offers will be made in October2020 😂
Has anyone heard in Scotland locations?
Reply 199
I applied for Solihull and had a email on reserve list I’m starting to think they put everyone on the reserve list lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending