The Student Room Group

If i am eligible for sfe?

Hi i applied for SFE and i am bit confused if i am eligible as i applied but it has been rejected and the reason was I haven't lived inthe Uk for half of my life. I am dependant to my mum(british national under EU union)and my dad(non-UK national).
Original post by lim_x899
Hi i applied for SFE and i am bit confused if i am eligible as i applied but it has been rejected and the reason was I haven't lived inthe Uk for half of my life. I am dependant to my mum(british national under EU union)and my dad(non-UK national).

Hi there, I would advise to contact us via Live Chat or the helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team can look into your account for you. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, I would advise to contact us via Live Chat or the helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team can look into your account for you. Thanks, Karen

Hi i was told to contact EU team. Thanks karen
Hi i was told to contact EU team. Thanks karen

You can contact the EU Team on 0141 243 3570. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
You can contact the EU Team on 0141 243 3570. Thanks, Karen

Hi

I received an email saying futher evidence required but this statement made me confused "original Home Office letter showing that
the application was made before your previous immigration status expired".
thanks
Hi

I received an email saying futher evidence required but this statement made me confused "original Home Office letter showing that
the application was made before your previous immigration status expired".
thanks

Hi there,

If you contact the EU team on 0141 243 3570 they'll check this and further assist.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending