The Student Room Group
Well there's nothing more gay than a man and a woman in bed together.
thought she had already done it and then had to hug you to sleep because you were sore? didn't you learn your lesson?
“A bit gay” 😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend wants to peg me because she claims it will give me an amazing orgasm but because I would be anally penetrated I think that it would hurt and that I would feel a bit gay.

Yeah, I would say it is a bit gay. Unless you say #nohomo of course
Its not even turned 12 & these threads are starting already
Reply 6
Original post by black tea
thought she had already done it and then had to hug you to sleep because you were sore? didn't you learn your lesson?

No I've never done this before.
No I've never done this before.

I suspect you haven't even had sex
Reply 8
Original post by black tea
I suspect you haven't even had sex

I've had sex before. I lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend 2 years ago when I was 18.
Original post by Elize W
There is nothing gay about getting pegged by your girlfriend. It is not a guy doing it to you and it is not like gay men are built diffrently to enjoy anal sex. Guys no matter their sexuality can be anally stimulated by caressing their prostate which is located somewhere behind your penis (anal doesnt stimulate you any other way but hit the right spot while you are already turned on and it will be wonderful). Also anal only hurts if it is done wrong (dont be to forceful at the start and try to find the prostate). That is why you should be careful while trying that out taking your time to find the right spot and use lube as butthole does not lubricate itself very well and not using it may cause slight injuries. Having that said the most important in all this is discussing it first with your gf and talking about any stress or concerns you have. If you are afraid of getting hurt you may want to play with a dildo by yourself before letting your gf do it to you. Also keep in mind you can be stimulated form both sides at the same time and i recommend to start that way and reduce stimulating of your penis as you get closer to orgasm.

....4 month old thread
I don't understand how that's gay? If a man and woman are having sex, how's that gay?

Tbh just think about it. I'm a female and I don't think I'd ever peg a man unless he was super submissive. I have thoughts about it once in a while how does it feel to take control while in doggy style. Please use lubrication if you try this because I tried masturbating without lube with my ******* and it hurt really bad and I've been getting the ***** lately. I had anal before with a condom that was lubricated and it felt awesome although it felt like I was gonna ****. If you do it, make sure you really want to and please use lube. Good luck. :smile:
My girlfriend wants to peg me because she claims it will give me an amazing orgasm but because I would be anally penetrated I think that it would hurt and that I would feel a bit gay.

There is nothing gay about getting pegged by your girlfriend. It is not a guy doing it to you and it is not like gay men are built diffrently to enjoy anal sex. Guys no matter their sexuality can be anally stimulated by caressing their prostate which is located somewhere behind your penis (anal doesnt stimulate you any other way but hit the right spot while you are already turned on and it will be wonderful). Also anal only hurts if it is done wrong (dont be to forceful at the start and try to find the prostate). That is why you should be careful while trying that out taking your time to find the right spot and use lube as butthole does not lubricate itself very well and not using it may cause slight injuries. Having that said the most important in all this is discussing it first with your gf and talking about any stress or concerns you have. If you are afraid of getting hurt you may want to play with a dildo by yourself before letting your gf do it to you. Also keep in mind you can be stimulated form both sides at the same time and i recommend to start that way and reduce stimulating of your penis as you get closer to orgasm

Latest

Trending

Trending