The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Good luck to everyone awaiting a reply today, be sure to let us know when you hear back, I'll do the same :smile:
I've been invited to the final stage insight evening, hope everyone else has received good news!
Original post by Phi.re0
I've been invited to the final stage insight evening, hope everyone else has received good news!

Me too!
They didn't specify what the insight evening consists of. Any ideas?
I wonder how competitive it is on this final day.
Good luck!
Original post by gradtobe
Me too!
They didn't specify what the insight evening consists of. Any ideas?
I wonder how competitive it is on this final day.
Good luck!

I'm not entirely sure what will happen either, the email just says a series of virtual interviews. I wonder how many people will be moved to the insight evening, I think there are ten apprenticeship positions available.

Thanks, good luck to you too!
Got rejected unfortunately but congrats to those who have progressed!

For those wondering what the insight evening consists of, you may find this thread helpful https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6386046

Only thing to note is that it was pre-covid so it will be like the same concept except on zoom.

Best of luck to you all.
Original post by Law Preserver
Got rejected unfortunately but congrats to those who have progressed!

For those wondering what the insight evening consists of, you may find this thread helpful https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6386046

Only thing to note is that it was pre-covid so it will be like the same concept except on zoom.

Best of luck to you all.

Sorry to hear, man.
Don't lose hope, it's tough, but you get better and better as you try these group discussions/interviews.
It also depends a lot on the group you fall into and the assessors' way of thinking.

Thanks for the link.
I was originally made a reserve offer but I've just been made a full offer. Now I need to decide between Barclays/University of Glasgow and JP Morgan/University of Strathclyde. How is everybody else?
Original post by jamie.xo
I was originally made a reserve offer but I've just been made a full offer. Now I need to decide between Barclays/University of Glasgow and JP Morgan/University of Strathclyde. How is everybody else?

You are very welcome lol

JPM is the superior firm by far
to get into Barclays is not easy it is insanely challenging you all must be genius to get through

Out of curiousity, Tech or finance? London or Bournemouth
Original post by IAmAHotMess
Out of curiousity, Tech or finance? London or Bournemouth

Glasgow tech
A month late but me too! Could someone add me to the chat too, thank you! __shreyap
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m pretty late and idk if anyone will reply, but I’ve been offered the finance apprenticeship. How are we supposed to find accommodation if we want to share with the other apprentices?
Original post by student36552
I’m pretty late and idk if anyone will reply, but I’ve been offered the finance apprenticeship. How are we supposed to find accommodation if we want to share with the other apprentices?

Might be different for your location but for me up in Glasgow for technology, our contact at JPMC shared all of our emails with each other (per all of our consent) and we made a WhatsApp group

Maybe drop ur instagram and someone will add you to their chat since im not finance. OrJP has sent a list of emails, email them and state permission to share the data of ur own email, and hopefully they will send u the list so u can reach out and get on the WhatsApp groups like that.
Reply 476

Add me on insta _alexmoat and I’ll add you to the chat
Original post by Moat1
Add me on insta _alexmoat and I’ll add you to the chat

Hi, just to confirm, are you bournemouth or London? (I’m Bournemouth)
Reply 478
Original post by student1410022
Hi I’ve also been offered the apprenticeship and I was wondering if you could add me on to the groupchat if I request you on insta

go for it
Is everybody looking forward to the bootcamp?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending