The Student Room Group

Manchester pharmacy interview 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dd_nnnnnnn
same!!

Really! Only less than an hour left- good luck! I am really nervous :frown: Where have you applied to this year?
Original post by Coolkid303003
Really! Only less than an hour left- good luck! I am really nervous :frown: Where have you applied to this year?

I just had it! It went well :smile: how did urs go?
i applied to manchester, nottingham, aston,portsmouth and brighton wby?

i applied to manchester, nottingham, aston,portsmouth and brighton wby?

You guys seem so sweet, i hope you both did well, mines ages away and i'm already breaking down ;D
i applied to manchester, nottingham, aston,portsmouth and brighton

Same- I dont know how mine went but it went alot better than I thought! I applied to Manchester, Birmingham, Keele, UCL and Anglia Ruskin! :smile:
Original post by AizzyCola
You guys seem so sweet, i hope you both did well, mines ages away and i'm already breaking down ;D

Awww, thank you! And don't worry, you will do fine :smile:
Awww, thank you! And don't worry, you will do fine :smile:

OH really quickly, do they ask math and chem questions? i havent seen ANYTHING about them

aww thank you :smile: Honestly I was really nervous for mine too and now I've done all 5 of my interviews and the best advice I can give u is to remember it's just a conversation, they're really nice too! Just prepare and be yourself as cringe as that sounds lol. You'll do amazing, I'm sure of it!
Same- I dont know how mine went but it went alot better than I thought! I applied to Manchester, Birmingham, Keele, UCL and Anglia Ruskin! :smile:

I'm sure you smashed it :smile: . Those are good unis! Where u thinking of going?
Hi I got my UCAS track updated saying I got an interview for MPharm pharmacy at Manchester a few weeks ago but I still haven’t had an email about my interview. Does anyone know how long it will take?
Original post by lesliesundays
Hi I got my UCAS track updated saying I got an interview for MPharm pharmacy at Manchester a few weeks ago but I still haven’t had an email about my interview. Does anyone know how long it will take?

oh that's weird, track updated and the email was sent like 10 mins after confirming the date and my interviewer. go on track and double check you've accepted the interview invite :smile:
oh that's weird, track updated and the email was sent like 10 mins after confirming the date and my interviewer. go on track and double check you've accepted the interview invite :smile:

Hi thanks for ur response I have checked and it’s say invitation received so I have accepted it. What should I do?
Original post by lesliesundays
Hi thanks for ur response I have checked and it’s say invitation received so I have accepted it. What should I do?

yeah now that you've accepted it just wait for the email to come through, (wait a week at most) then email them saying you didnt get a follow up / confirmation email, like other applicants have :smile:
okay will do thanks
I'm sure you smashed it :smile: . Those are good unis! Where u thinking of going?

I'm debating between birmingham and keele- wbu? :wink:
I'm debating between birmingham and keele- wbu? :wink:

nottingham hopefullyy.Have you heard back from Manchester yet?
nottingham hopefullyy.Have you heard back from Manchester yet?

Nope- have you?
Nope- have you?

just got one half an hour ago haha
just got one half an hour ago haha

when did you apply?
Original post by sswnnxx
when did you apply?

around end of november and had my interview on the 3rd of feb
What’s the interview for Manchester like? Have it today and I’m so nervous lol

Quick Reply