The Student Room Group

Which store should I work at ! (Tk maxx vs M and S)

So I have applied to manyy many jobs and have had a couple interviews. I have been given a job offer for two Xmas temp jobs! (Hoping to stay on permanently afterwards) the two stores are M and S and Tk maxx. They both pay pretty similarly and are a similar distance from my house. Which one should I go with !
The one you would prefer more
Tk max is warm, m&s is fancy :tongue:

Btw for the interviews what type of questions did they ask you? And did you apply directly online to their website?
Reply 3
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Tk max is warm, m&s is fancy :tongue:

Btw for the interviews what type of questions did they ask you? And did you apply directly online to their website?

I applied in store for tk maxx and online for m and s !
M&S is a bit of a distressed brand these days whereas TKmax seems like it's on the up and up... I feel like we'll be having more M&S store closures next year... might be a happier story in M&S online though.
I think it depends how you can manage with unpleasant customers. There will be some at both but I expect fewer at M&S, especially if you are in their food hall.
trust your instinct
I love what TK maxx sells but I can’t stand to be there for more than 15 minutes as well as work there. On the other hand I’m not a big fan Of M&S but I wouldn’t mind working there since it’s always busy and the lighting is more lively. Like other have said M&S is most likely going to close up stores so I’d choose Tk Maxx if you’re not like me who would fall asleep haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending