The Student Room Group

chemical engineering

im doing chem bio and psy

i'm i eligible for chemical engineering BENG at south bank university, they don't mention any specific subjects?
Original post by Antimatter123
im doing chem bio and psy

i'm i eligible for chemical engineering BENG at south bank university, they don't mention any specific subjects?

Email and ask - its hard to believe they dont require a science!
Reply 2
hey , are you sure they dont need A level maths ,?? all unis ive looked at require A level maths AND chemistry e.g Brunel , queen marys , ucl
Original post by hibam
hey , are you sure they dont need A level maths ,?? all unis ive looked at require A level maths AND chemistry e.g Brunel , queen marys , ucl

i was thinking the same , they must require maths but for someone reason they don't mention "MUST INCLUDE MATHS"
Reply 4
i was thinking the same , they must require maths but for someone reason they don't mention "MUST INCLUDE MATHS"

are you in year 13?? , i'd recommend calling them up now , you could persuade them if they do need maths
Original post by hibam
are you in year 13?? , i'd recommend calling them up now , you could persuade them if they do need maths

You can't persuade them, in engineering maths is a must otherwise people would struggle. I'm going to try a foundation year
Reply 6
You can't persuade them, in engineering maths is a must otherwise people would struggle. I'm going to try a foundation year

a foundation year would be the best option , if you work hard and do well in all modules, they might let you transfer earlier to the chem eng degree !!

Quick Reply

Latest