The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know but some people were saying don't quit and stuff like that

It's advice from random strangers on a chat forum, what do you expect, especially if you don't give the full facts. You don't have to take the advice, but you have to do something to sort your life out.
Original post by Surnia
It's advice from random strangers on a chat forum, what do you expect, especially if you don't give the full facts. You don't have to take the advice, but you have to do something to sort your life out.

I have taken advice, someone said see if I need college qualifications for my future and if I dont then quit so I thought about that and im quitting because I don't think I need them for my future
Original post by Anonymous
I have taken advice, someone said see if I need college qualifications for my future and if I dont then quit so I thought about that and im quitting because I don't think I need them for my future

You don't think? So you don't actually know and just took the advice you liked rather than that which was practical? And others said quitting was a bad idea, but find somewhere else to study, but if you don't say your future plans in any detail the sensible posters can't say if you're doing the right thing.
Original post by Surnia
You don't think? So you don't actually know and just took the advice you liked rather than that which was practical? And others said quitting was a bad idea, but find somewhere else to study, but if you don't say your future plans in any detail the sensible posters can't say if you're doing the right thing.

Yes

Latest

Trending

Trending