The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2021

Scroll to see replies

hey I applied to cardiac physiology in leeds swansea and Southampton. Still waiting to hear back off leeds and swansea.
Reply 21
Original post by gorringe15112002
hey I applied to cardiac physiology in leeds swansea and Southampton. Still waiting to hear back off leeds and swansea.

Good luck. I applied for same unis and also Middlesex and Wolverhampton. I did interview for Middlesex. I haven’t heard anything from Leeds and Swansea.
Original post by Amk_
Good luck. I applied for same unis and also Middlesex and Wolverhampton. I did interview for Middlesex. I haven’t heard anything from Leeds and Swansea.

Applied @ Leeds , havent heard anything back either!
Reply 23
Original post by zmahmood14
Applied @ Leeds , havent heard anything back either!

All the bests 😊
Original post by Amk_

good luck to you too! ive been panicking that i haven't heard back most of my friends have recived all their offers. but i suppose it works different for each subject
Reply 25
good luck to you too! ive been panicking that i haven't heard back most of my friends have recived all their offers. but i suppose it works different for each subject

Don’t worry, you’ll hear from them soon. I haven’t got any offers yet aswell. Yeah it depends on the subject.
One of my friend got all his offers in two weeks after applying.

So don’t worry. We both are in same situation.
Original post by Amk_
Don’t worry, you’ll hear from them soon. I haven’t got any offers yet aswell. Yeah it depends on the subject.
One of my friend got all his offers in two weeks after applying.

So don’t worry. We both are in same situation.

Yeah we're in the same boat haha, wish it was the same for all or we were at lest given some sort of indication.
I'm not very good at waiting :lol: Hope you hear back soon, we just have to trust the process
Reply 27
Yeah we're in the same boat haha, wish it was the same for all or we were at lest given some sort of indication.
I'm not very good at waiting :lol: Hope you hear back soon, we just have to trust the process

Hahah yeah. Let’s hope for the best!!
Reply 28
Hi I applied for cardiac physiology and got interviews for Southampton and St George's coming up somewhat soon. Still waiting to hear back from Leeds and got rejected from Middlesex. Do you guys have any tips for interviews/RMMIs?
Reply 29
Original post by Lilrose
Hi I applied for cardiac physiology and got interviews for Southampton and St George's coming up somewhat soon. Still waiting to hear back from Leeds and got rejected from Middlesex. Do you guys have any tips for interviews/RMMIs?

Hi, I only did interview for Middlesex(group interview) and waiting for decision and my other interviews are coming soon. I don’t have any tips to give you, but if you have group interview then I can tell you about my experience.
Original post by Lilrose

hi! I had an interview with Southampton not long ago, the best advice I can give is just be yourself. I was so nervous but as long as you confident you'll be okay, sort of fake it till you make it in a way. I found doing a little bit of prep helps I asked my 6th form for support too practicing.
Reply 31
I have an interview with Leeds on the 15th of February! It's via zoom and they're doing online/virtual MMIs
Reply 32
just heard back from leeds i have an interview for the 10th anyone got any tips for it xx
Reply 33
Original post by Lilrose

i had a interview for southampton and i can say that honestly the interview is so comfortable and easy with them, be confident and definitely make sure youve done a little research into the course and the uni!! best of luck
Reply 34
Original post by jana_12
don’t worry they will respond soon :smile: i had my interview a couple of weeks ago and received an offer :smile:

hi, congrats on recieving an offer could you advise with any tips or what we should prep for it i have mine soon and the MMI sound so stressful xx
has anybody heard back from Leeds or Swansea yet?
Reply 36
No I haven’t heard anything from them yet.Did you apply for Wolverhampton? Today was Virtual applicants day.
Reply 37
Original post by Amk_
No I haven’t heard anything from them yet.Did you apply for Wolverhampton? Today was Virtual applicants day.

Some people have heard back from Leeds but I havnt! Feeling super anxious I hope it’s not a bad sign 🤞
Reply 38
Original post by SanaI11
Some people have heard back from Leeds but I havnt! Feeling super anxious I hope it’s not a bad sign 🤞

Hopefully well hear from them soon.
Good luck!!
Reply 39
Original post by Amk_
Hopefully well hear from them soon.
Good luck!!

Thank u! Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest