The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
come to parkwood lol i need to know some more ppl as i might swap some a room with someone, maybe im overreacting its just these two guys in my house came back at 2am and played guitar, shouted and and slammed doors til gone half 5, if he does it again im having words!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
We got drunk and had a High School Musical singsong in our flat last night :biggrin:
Reply 22
glad ur having fun lol
I'm off campus for the first time, I got here yesterday and I'm sad too. I feel so alone... and I'm so bored.
Blue Rose
I'm off campus for the first time, I got here yesterday and I'm sad too. I feel so alone... and I'm so bored.

I'm just worried about the rest of the week, because everyone in my hall so far seem to be the best of friends and I've only talked to two of them and that was just purely out of politeness.
Reply 25
Kim08

Met someone from TSR too :biggrin: He's just below me flat-wise.

Meeeee
Everyone down my corridor seems to know each other already... I've only actually seen one of them, though. Every time I go out, the kitchen is empty and all the doors are closed. I'm beginning to think I'm imagining people...
Blue Rose

Yeah I feel pretty lonely too. All of my housemates speak in French and completely leave me out.

:frown:
GodspeedGehenna
Yeah I feel pretty lonely too. All of my housemates speak in French and completely leave me out.

:frown:

Aww :console:
I spend all day in my room feeling bored lol. Got nothing to do or anyone to talk to. 3's a crowd, the 4th person's not coming yet.
Blue Rose
Aww :console:
I spend all day in my room feeling bored lol.

Same here :s-smilie: If you want to go out or something I would jump at the chance.

...and yes I realise I sound desperate but tbh I have gone past the point of being able to feel any shame. :biggrin:
Hypermicrospace
Same here :s-smilie: If you want to go out or something I would jump at the chance.

...and yes I realise I sound desperate but tbh I have gone past the point of being able to feel any shame. :biggrin:

I'm up for going out. Otherwise I'll just be sat here listening to all my housemates having a fantastic time outside my room.
I dunno what to do tonight. I've been invited out to the Venue again with someone I met and went with yesterday, but don't really want to spend time with the same people again. I've just been down to the pub with my flatmates, so now it's like, what do I do tonight? :s-smilie:
Reply 32
cinnamon442
Everyone down my corridor seems to know each other already... I've only actually seen one of them, though. Every time I go out, the kitchen is empty and all the doors are closed. I'm beginning to think I'm imagining people...

thats exactly how i feel..
Editness!
GodspeedGehenna
I'm up for going out. Otherwise I'll just be sat here listening to all my housemates having a fantastic time outside my room.

I'm now free so if you want to meet up just let me know where (as long as it is on my map) and I'll be there.
Hypermicrospace
I'm now free so if you want to meet up just let me know where (as long as it is on my map) and I'll be there.

Umm.. I can meet you outside the sports hall? That's kinda halfway.

Anyone else want to come?
OK, that's fine by me. I'm also happy to wait a bit to see if some more people want to come too.
Aaaaaanyone else?
Meee! I'd love to! But i'm sitting at home now =(
...The wonders of not living on campus...
Hypermicrospace
OK, that's fine by me. I'm also happy to wait a bit to see if some more people want to come too.

I dont think anyone else is coming.. Shall we head off?

Latest

Trending

Trending