Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
Has anyone applied for psychology at Exeter and if so what where your predicted grades and what subjects do you do?
fmorag
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hiya, i do maths economics and drama predicted AAB. i applied for MSci applied. Wbu? Have u had an offer yet?
abm03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I applied on the 14th of December for psychology bsc my predicted grades are AAA and I do biology, psychology and economics
Still haven't heard anything back!
lmurray27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, I applied for the bsc degree on January 5th and got offered a place on January 16th, my predicted grades are AAA and I do psychology, english literature and dance (:
dill365
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
Has anyone applied for psychology at Exeter and if so what where your predicted grades and what subjects do you do?
Hi, I applied for psychology with sport and exercise science. My grades are AAB. In psychology sociology and biology. Did anyone else apply for this? Have you received an offer? I applied early nov and not heard anything!
Kylisex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for that course as well and not heard back yet, would love to hear when you get a response x
dill365
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kylisex)
I applied for that course as well and not heard back yet, would love to hear when you get a response x
Yes! Please let me know when you hear something ? If you get an offer do you think you’ll be firming it ?
Kylisex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dill365)
Yes! Please let me know when you hear something ? If you get an offer do you think you’ll be firming it ?
Yeah definitely it’s my top choice, how about you?
dill365
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kylisex)
Yeah definitely it’s my top choice, how about you?
yes me too!
username5404574
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I applied on the 13th of November, got an offer back about a week later. Predicted A,A,A in Psychology, Politics and Sociology and got given a contextual offer of ABC
lucyrigbyx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dill365)
Hi, I applied for psychology with sport and exercise science. My grades are AAB. In psychology sociology and biology. Did anyone else apply for this? Have you received an offer? I applied early nov and not heard anything!
I applied too in November for the same course and haven't heard back yettttt
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,
just got an offer AAA or ABB if I firm I do psychology biology and economics
dill365
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lucyrigbyx)
I applied too in November for the same course and haven't heard back yettttt
It’s so long isn’t it
username5404574
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got an offer in November, I study Psychology, Politics and Sociology. Predicted grades A*A*A with an A in EPQ, got offered ABC contextual.
tabby2311
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for the Bsc and Msci in December. I have predicted grades of AAA in Psychology, English language and Politics. I have had an offer of AAA for Bsc or ABB if I firm it, but I haven't heard anything about the Msci yet x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.24%
No (235)
48.76%

Watched Threads