The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Psychology Exeter 2021 applicants

Hi,
Has anyone applied for psychology at Exeter and if so what where your predicted grades and what subjects do you do?
Reply 1
hiya, i do maths economics and drama predicted AAB. i applied for MSci applied. Wbu? Have u had an offer yet?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hi I applied on the 14th of December for psychology bsc my predicted grades are AAA and I do biology, psychology and economics
Still haven't heard anything back!
Hiya, I applied for the bsc degree on January 5th and got offered a place on January 16th, my predicted grades are AAA and I do psychology, english literature and dance (:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Has anyone applied for psychology at Exeter and if so what where your predicted grades and what subjects do you do?

Hi, I applied for psychology with sport and exercise science. My grades are AAB. In psychology sociology and biology. Did anyone else apply for this? Have you received an offer? I applied early nov and not heard anything!
Reply 5
I applied for that course as well and not heard back yet, would love to hear when you get a response x
Reply 6
Original post by Kylisex
I applied for that course as well and not heard back yet, would love to hear when you get a response x

Yes! Please let me know when you hear something ? If you get an offer do you think you’ll be firming it ?
Reply 7
Original post by dill365
Yes! Please let me know when you hear something ? If you get an offer do you think you’ll be firming it ?

Yeah definitely it’s my top choice, how about you?
Reply 8
Original post by Kylisex
Yeah definitely it’s my top choice, how about you?

yes me too!
Hi,

I applied on the 13th of November, got an offer back about a week later. Predicted A,A,A in Psychology, Politics and Sociology and got given a contextual offer of ABC :smile:
Original post by dill365
Hi, I applied for psychology with sport and exercise science. My grades are AAB. In psychology sociology and biology. Did anyone else apply for this? Have you received an offer? I applied early nov and not heard anything!

I applied too in November for the same course and haven't heard back yettttt
Hi,

just got an offer AAA or ABB if I firm I do psychology biology and economics
Reply 12
Original post by lucyrigbyx
I applied too in November for the same course and haven't heard back yettttt

It’s so long isn’t it
I got an offer in November, I study Psychology, Politics and Sociology. Predicted grades A*A*A with an A in EPQ, got offered ABC contextual.
I applied for the Bsc and Msci in December. I have predicted grades of AAA in Psychology, English language and Politics. I have had an offer of AAA for Bsc or ABB if I firm it, but I haven't heard anything about the Msci yet x
Reply 15
Original post by tabby2311
I applied for the Bsc and Msci in December. I have predicted grades of AAA in Psychology, English language and Politics. I have had an offer of AAA for Bsc or ABB if I firm it, but I haven't heard anything about the Msci yet x

Hey have you now received an offer for the Msci course? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending