The Student Room Group

Improving grades

I’m struggling a lot with chemistry at the moment especially organic , there’s so much to learn. And 2021 is just around the corner now, any advice on how I can improve my grades?
Reply 1
Maybe you could have a look at some free resources such as chemguide or allerychemistry on YouTube? There are some paid options that are really great too, like Tailored Tutors and simplychemistry. The most important thing is to do practice questions after you familiarise yourself with the content !
Reply 2
Original post by Nla_
I’m struggling a lot with chemistry at the moment especially organic , there’s so much to learn. And 2021 is just around the corner now, any advice on how I can improve my grades?

Tipp-ex?
Reply 3
Original post by Alierce
Maybe you could have a look at some free resources such as chemguide or allerychemistry on YouTube? There are some paid options that are really great too, like Tailored Tutors and simplychemistry. The most important thing is to do practice questions after you familiarise yourself with the content !

Yeah I did questions to prepare for my test, but the tests I do in college is so much harder than what AQA give us, and its probably a good thing to prepare us but it honestly just makes me upset knowing ive done bad when I tried hard

Quick Reply

Latest