The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

LMU's Human Rights and Internation Conflict

Hello,

I'm a foreign student planning on joinning the Human Rights and International conflict master in 2021.

I was wondering if any of you who's already enrolled in this master or have gratuated can share his thoughts about this master and how it's taught (Quality wise) ?

Many Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I'm a foreign student planning on joinning the Human Rights and International conflict master in 2021.

I was wondering if any of you who's already enrolled in this master or have gratuated can share his thoughts about this master and how it's taught (Quality wise) ?

Many Thanks.

Hey there,

I'm a recent graduate of BA International Relations at London Met, but while I'm not doing a Masters right now, I did get the chance to take a course of Human Rights and International Conflict in my first year as they give us a taste of each facet of International Relations when we start. My experience was that it was my favourite class that year with some great and helpful teaching throughout, and while that doesn't necessarily compare to the subject matter of a Masters, I think it's a good sign that they put a lot of effort into making a comprehensive all-encompassing course that's both worthwhile and interesting. I also know some friends who have studied/are studying a Masters degree at London Metropolitan University in the Social Sciences department, and I've only heard positive feedback from them considering the circumstances we find ourselves in.

Also, as somebody who worked on behalf of the Student Ambassador team in Open Days and Welcome Weeks, some Welcome Weeks specifically tailored towards foreign students and their accommodation in the uni, I can say that the university did their best in creating a welcoming environment for those experiencing a different country for the first time, and those making the leap from their home countries to a whole new world. So I only have good things to say about their efforts in conducting a formidable student introduction and in the consequent follow-ups that aim to make life better for these students. If you have any other questions regarding London Met, I'll be happy to answer!
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending