The Student Room Group

History help!

hey everyone, I do history a level and I have an exam coming up soon and I wondering if anyone knows any limitations for the Dagenham ford strike that took place in 1968
google it and see what you can find.
Reply 2
Original post by eshasaeed
hey everyone, I do history a level and I have an exam coming up soon and I wondering if anyone knows any limitations for the Dagenham ford strike that took place in 1968

That sounds a bit vague. Are you writing on a specific title?
Reply 3
Original post by Kerzen
That sounds a bit vague. Are you writing on a specific title?

My history topic is about the changes in the position of women from 1882 to 2004 all the questions in this topic are turning point questions and one of the sub topics are direct action such as the Dagenham ford strike and whether its a turning point or not, I have found many advantages for this strike but no disadvantages
Reply 4
Original post by tinygirl96
google it and see what you can find.

I did, I couldn't really find anything.
My history topic is about the changes in the position of women from 1882 to 2004 all the questions in this topic are turning point questions and one of the sub topics are direct action such as the Dagenham ford strike and whether its a turning point or not, I have found many advantages for this strike but no disadvantages

Perhaps there weren't any disadvantages?
Reply 6

Have you seen the film made about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending