The Student Room Group

help

So as part of my essay uni I have been asked to write a 2000 word essay

Produce an essay analysing the economical, political and cultural impact on within ur time period mines (middle ages) and draw a comparison to social acceptance to today's society. Identifying how this style of makeup could develop into a remerging trend.

So so far I have talked about how women used awful product to remove hair and how we have laser treatment now.

Another i talked about is how women back in the middle ages were judged or called a witch due to a mole on the face and talked about it being different now its a free life.

Another point I have talked about is clear skin and how alicia keys followed that movement in 2016

I need more help can anyone help me out thank you xx
what degree is this? sounds interesting
Original post by rosalind1
Another i talked about is how women back in the middle ages were judged or called a witch due to a mole on the face

Not that its the core of your essay as I understand, but the belief in witchcraft wasn't widespread in the middle ages until the early modern period. The infamous witch-hunts started in the 17th century after the Reformation, Western Schism and rise of Protestant churches. Following Saint Augustine, the belief in witchcraft was considered heresy for a good 1000 years.
Reply 3
Original post by ChickenPie67
what degree is this? sounds interesting

I'm Studying media makeup foundation degree xxx
Reply 4
Original post by Blank_Planet
Not that its the core of your essay as I understand, but the belief in witchcraft wasn't widespread in the middle ages until the early modern period. The infamous witch-hunts started in the 17th century after the Reformation, Western Schism and rise of Protestant churches. Following Saint Augustine, the belief in witchcraft was considered heresy for a good 1000 years.

Iv talked Bout it but like i have to compare and talk how them trend developed I had to do. A pwp done it but like for instance clear skin was important so in 2016 the no makeup look became popular because if celebrities. So they carried the trend if that makes sense but thank you but I have to compare xx❤️❤️❤️
Original post by rosalind1
So as part of my essay uni I have been asked to write a 2000 word essay

Produce an essay analysing the economical, political and cultural impact on within ur time period mines (middle ages) and draw a comparison to social acceptance to today's society. Identifying how this style of makeup could develop into a remerging trend.

So so far I have talked about how women used awful product to remove hair and how we have laser treatment now.

Another i talked about is how women back in the middle ages were judged or called a witch due to a mole on the face and talked about it being different now its a free life.

Another point I have talked about is clear skin and how alicia keys followed that movement in 2016

I need more help can anyone help me out thank you xx

I feel that it is more of a comparison essay and it might have a lot of information to use in completing it. Your selection of what women used at the time compared to what they use now in their hair is a good perspective but I wonder if the topic will have enough content for you to complete the paper. I feel you are on the right path only that you need to furnish the points and make the work better
Reply 6
Original post by Teacher Omar
I feel that it is more of a comparison essay and it might have a lot of information to use in completing it. Your selection of what women used at the time compared to what they use now in their hair is a good perspective but I wonder if the topic will have enough content for you to complete the paper. I feel you are on the right path only that you need to furnish the points and make the work better

Thank you yeah hair is a good one actually so how hair developed and them styles of hairs are used in mostly movie or theater in today's society but how would I talk about social acceptance and I can say the influence came from books and movies based In them time's

Quick Reply

Latest