The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL/Sciences Po double diploma

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This is weird! I just got my invitation to an interview this morning... but never received anything about sitting the TSA online.

Does anyone know why this might be?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Frenchchap
This is weird! I just got my invitation to an interview this morning... but never received anything about sitting the TSA online.

Does anyone know why this might be?

hey! me too idk why, maybe they're weighting the interview more?
Reply 22
Hello ! In fact, it is required to pass the TSA when applying for ESPS or ISPS (there are however exceptions). The TSA is not part of the admission procedures for the Dual Degree.
Original post by mbly
Of course!

Hey :smile: I was wondering if you could PM me your stats? I wanted to know the typical stats for this dual degree. Thank you! xx
Hey guys, has anyone not got any response for this course yet? My UCL portico status just says it has been received and it hasn’t changed since October and I’ve seen lots of people get interviews already so just wondering.
Original post by Joannazw
Hey guys, has anyone not got any response for this course yet? My UCL portico status just says it has been received and it hasn’t changed since October and I’ve seen lots of people get interviews already so just wondering.

Hey :smile: my UCL portico hasn’t changed either. Did you apply by any chance to the paris campus?
Original post by Michellew17
Hey :smile: my UCL portico hasn’t changed either. Did you apply by any chance to the paris campus?

Yesss i applied to the paris campus that’s probably the reason it’s taking so long, I’m assuming that one has the most applicants
Hi ! Did any of you already hear back after going through the interview? Mine was 10 days ago and I have not heard back ever since.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi ! Did any of you already hear back after going through the interview? Mine was 10 days ago and I have not heard back ever since.

Hi ! I imagine it will take two weeks to a month - mine was on 7th as well. A friend applied for the dual degree with columbia and that is how long it took for them to get back to him. En plus the UCAS deadline has been extended till June 7th so technically they have until then to get back to you: in short, I don't think there is any need to worry :smile: Best of luck !!
Original post by mbly
Hi there! I've applied this year, and put a lot of time and research into this program. I'd be more than willing to tell you what I know, but given I haven't been admitted yet (or at all), I'd understand your reservations.

Hi, could I please message you too? I applied to the UCL/ESPS dual degree a couple weeks ago but there’s so little information online, so it would be great to speak to someone
Original post by SaintLaurent
Hi, could I please message you too? I applied to the UCL/ESPS dual degree a couple weeks ago but there’s so little information online, so it would be great to speak to someone

I am applying for the dual degree course too!!!!
Original post by Layla1712
I am applying for the dual degree course too!!!!

Oh cool, which campus and language? I’m applying for German at Dijon :smile:
Original post by SaintLaurent
Oh cool, which campus and language? I’m applying for German at Dijon :smile:

French at Menton :smile:
Science Po UCL ESPS dual degree :

Has anyone received an invitation to an interview following an email from Science Po asking for more information???
Original post by FranceBritain
Science Po UCL ESPS dual degree :

Has anyone received an invitation to an interview following an email from Science Po asking for more information???

Nope, do you know when they are announcing interviews?

There is no information on the date of the interviews, neither on the UCL nor on the Science Po website.
People were getting interviews in April last year, so the process seems to be VERY slow

Any news from Science Po?
Original post by FranceBritain
Any news from Science Po?

Nope, nothing :frown:
Have you guys had your interviews yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending