The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 007Ruby007
anyone know if Leeds is 5 stations like last year?

yes 5 stations
Original post by mikewazoski
yes 5 stations

thanks! how did it go?
I’m really confused about the manual dexterity station, for anyone who had an online interview last year, did they just ask you about how you have practiced manual dexterity or do they ask you to make something (like oragami) on the spot?
Original post by Lolimhere123
I’m really confused about the manual dexterity station, for anyone who had an online interview last year, did they just ask you about how you have practiced manual dexterity or do they ask you to make something (like oragami) on the spot?

Hi there was no manual dexterity station at the last year's online interview.
Original post by Greekdentist
Hi there was no manual dexterity station at the last year's online interview.

Thank you!
Are we allowed to say what the 5 stations are going to be or is this confidential? Before covid, candidates were given a document telling them what each station was going to be before the interview and I think there was 8/9 stations
Original post by Lolimhere123
Are we allowed to say what the 5 stations are going to be or is this confidential? Before covid, candidates were given a document telling them what each station was going to be before the interview and I think there was 8/9 stations

I don’t think we are allowed. If they had sent out the document, it would have been a different story but they haven’t so I am presuming we cant say anything about the content like any other interview
guys can someone give assurance as to how interviews are going? some of us are pretty nervous :/ so it'll help pls
Anyone applying to Leeds Dental School, Im a first year dental student at Leeds and Im doing practice MMI sessions along with my friend (also a first year). It includes mock mmis along with personalised feedback. We both applied twice so have done the last 2 years of interviews for Leeds so we believe we have a lot of knowledge to pass on. ....love to help as many of you as we can :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Nikhil1234
Anyone applying to Leeds Dental School, Im a first year dental student at Leeds and Im doing practice MMI sessions along with my friend (also a first year). It includes mock mmis along with personalised feedback. We both applied twice so have done the last 2 years of interviews for Leeds so we believe we have a lot of knowledge to pass on. ....love to help as many of you as we can :smile:

Feel free to help users, but please know that directing people specifically to DMs or off-site is not allowed. I'm sure many applicants would like to learn from your wisdom so you'd be helping more people by posting in threads :smile:
Original post by Nikhil1234

Hi, my interview with Leeds is coming up soon and i'm really anxious. I think it would be great to speak to a current Leeds student! Id love to join your MMI sessions before my interview next week. (I cant private message due to my account being new)
Original post by krustykrab
guys can someone give assurance as to how interviews are going? some of us are pretty nervous :/ so it'll help pls

Don’t stress! It wasn’t too bad and all the interviewers were really nice! The questions were not easy questions in my opinion but they weren’t particularly hard either - they just required some thought but they were based on the normal stuff really and you get 2 mins to prep before answering to the interviewer so you have plenty of time. don’t worry too much about it. I’m sure you’ll do great :smile:
Does anyone know when offers were given last year? Middle or end of march?
Original post by idk__21
Does anyone know when offers were given last year? Middle or end of march?

last year they started giving them out from 26th march I think
Is everyone done with interviews today or are some people still sitting them?
Original post by zlan223
Is everyone done with interviews today or are some people still sitting them?

i think all the dental surgery interviews have been done and they’re doing dental hygiene and therapy interviews
Anyone know when Leeds will start to hand out offers and whether they give them out in batches or all at once?
Original post by mikewazoski
Anyone know when Leeds will start to hand out offers and whether they give them out in batches or all at once?

They said mid March - end of March
I reckon not next week the week after
Reply 198
anyone know what the chance is in getting an offer after interview this year?
anyone heard anything back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest