The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
That’s your opinion!

ok
Original post by mhm...
ok

Yes, go back to whatever you were doing and think about how being and optimist is dumb, pathetic and stupid
Reply 22
Yes, go back to whatever you were doing and think about how being and optimist is dumb, pathetic and stupid

optimists are*
will do xoxo
Original post by mhm...
optimists are*
will do xoxo

I want you to feel the pain and suffering I’ve had to endure for 18 long years, because it’s not fair that everyone else around me hasn’t had this much pain in my life
Reply 24
I want you to feel the pain and suffering I’ve had to endure for 18 long years, because it’s not fair that everyone else around me hasn’t had this much pain in my life

lol okay just remember everyone goes through things even if u don't always see it
and wishing pain on ppl is... yikes
Reply 25
The truest form of wishing pain upon someone is killing myself, maybe I should do that!

woah no no no
this troll is getting a bit much
Original post by mhm...
woah no no no
this troll is getting a bit much

I’m not trolling, I’m just so deep down in depression that this is normal talk for me
Reply 27
I’m not trolling, I’m just so deep down in depression that this is normal talk for me

if u wanna talk about it my pms are open
Original post by mhm...
if u wanna talk about it my pms are open

There’s no point, I’ve talked to hundreds of people and I’ve only caused more pain and suffering, it’s as if it’s infectious somehow
Reply 29
There’s no point, I’ve talked to hundreds of people and I’ve only caused more pain and suffering, it’s as if it’s infectious somehow

well u are talking to me on this post so makes more sense to pm rather than take over the post
Original post by mhm...
well u are talking to me on this post so makes more sense to pm rather than take over the post

No, because then you’d know who I am
Reply 31
No, because then you’d know who I am

okay forget that idea then

Latest

Trending

Trending