The Student Room Group

Not sure

What am I supposed to do with my life if I fail university? I really think I am going to fail all of my modules because I keep missing coursework constantly due to being behind. I'm not really good at anything else except for the subject I'm currently studying and I have no work experience.
Reply 1
may I ask Which subjects you are currently studying
Reply 2
Original post by H.B.K
may I ask Which subjects you are currently studying

I'm currently studying Physics.
Reply 3
that's a nice subject but why do you keep missing other course works is it because you don't like them
Original post by Anonymous
What am I supposed to do with my life if I fail university? I really think I am going to fail all of my modules because I keep missing coursework constantly due to being behind. I'm not really good at anything else except for the subject I'm currently studying and I have no work experience.

There's no 'supposed to' in life. If you don't achieve this degree then you're in the same situation as many other people who either don't or can't get a degree. There are many roles and jobs with non-degree entry - possibly (but not necessarily) with lower pay and lower perceived social status. Currently about 35% of people take a degree path, you'd just be joining the majority.
Reply 5
Original post by H.B.K
that's a nice subject but why do you keep missing other course works is it because you don't like them

I keep missing them because I got behind in my online learning and I just can't do them because I'm so behind.
Original post by Anonymous
I keep missing them because I got behind in my online learning and I just can't do them because I'm so behind.

So if you want to stay with this course then talk to your tutor and talk to student support. Tell them you're having problems with online learning. See if between you and them you can come up with a plan to get back on track. Find out what content and deadlines are essential to your degree and deal with those first. Ultimately you may be able to repeat a year, but unless you're months behind a recovery plan should be possible. Talk, engage, seek guidance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending