The Student Room Group

would you consider this a work overload

i am taking physics and human bio ( both gcse ) in NOV session and taking AS Arabic and AS math in JAN session
i love biology overall and i am an Egyptian so AS Arabic would be a piece of cake for me i got 8 in my math gcse and i don't really like it but i need the a level , as for physics i don't know yet if i like it or not .. i'll start studying in march bec i have a side course to finish ... my friends around me are discouraging me and calling me crazy for it so i want your opinions guys i think its a fair amount of work i am willing to put in the hard work to gain my desired grades
(edited 3 years ago)
Hiya, I’m from Scotland but I get where you are coming from. I would go for it if you enjoy it but maybe have a relaxed subject to ease the stress a wee bit ?
Reply 2
Original post by Lucyxoxoxo
Hiya, I’m from Scotland but I get where you are coming from. I would go for it if you enjoy it but maybe have a relaxed subject to ease the stress a wee bit ?

umm like what subject would you suggest ... honestly deep down i don't wanna take physics but everyone here is telling me its really important for college so idk , what do you think ?
Ok so I’m still in school so I took maths physics history psychology and PE because for me psychology is a stress free subject and so is PE but I’d suggest not taking physics if you really deep down don’t want to because it is really stressful maybe look for a course you would enjoy more ?

Quick Reply

Latest