The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester metropolitan primary education (5-11)

Hi everyone! I applied for my Uni choices just before christmas and have received replies for all except manchester met, I’m a little worried as this was my main choice. how long is normal to wait for a response or does this mean they won’t be giving me an interview? Any advice is appreciated! thankyou xx
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi there,
not an expert or anything close but this is what my teachers have told me:
Basically, it could take a few days or a few weeks before the people reviewing your application respond. It could just be that the people reviewing offers has booked a few weeks off and so, therefore, no applications are being reviewed at the moment. Maybe ask your school/college and see what they think.
Hope you find out soon:crossedf:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
thankyou so much! i’ll ask my college and see what they think :smile: thankyou x
Original post by ciara_joness18
Hi everyone! I applied for my Uni choices just before christmas and have received replies for all except manchester met, I’m a little worried as this was my main choice. how long is normal to wait for a response or does this mean they won’t be giving me an interview? Any advice is appreciated! thankyou xx

Hi, @ciara_joness18

We understand how nerve-wrecking it can be waiting for decisions from universities, please do accept our apologies about the delay in replying. If you can see your application on UCAS track for Manchester Met, we have received it. We aim to process applications as quickly and possible. The average turnaround time for applications is 4-6 weeks, however this could be slightly longer due to the covid-19 pandemic, resulting in our staff working from home. We are currently working through a large amount of applications and ask that you please bear with us.

I hope this helps.
Hopefully you will hear from us soon and good luck with your application!

Best wishes
Carly :smile:
Thankyou so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending