Would you rather be skinny or fat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fellowweebhere
It’s so hard for me to gain weight though ):

eat food
Reply 21
Skinny
Original post by Goku's Hairbrush
"but i find restricting urself to be harder than just eating slightly bigger portions and working out if u want", so youre saying its harder to lose than gain weight?

"ive tried gaining weight and the only place i gained weight is around my face and chin- it just looks chubbier annoyingly", yeah because most of that gained weight is probably fat, just eating more isnt good for you. Eating more protein and working out will help you gain mass and less skinny.

ye i found that out the hard way, cos people would always comment on me being skinny so i hust went f it, adn satrted binge eating junk food whenever i felt like it

especially during the lockdown
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
How are you struggling to gain weight??? I can literally eat a salad and gain 1 kg....

It’s called having a fast metabolism. Mine is pretty dang fast
you need to track your calories, its all about CICO. youre probably eating less than you think you are...

Nah, I eat a good amount and sometimes over eat too. It’s a fast metabolisMM
Original post by slapsticjoe
eat food

WOW I didn’t know that xdddd
Skinny, I already am and I don't wanna die of heart disease like some fat people do. (no offence to fat people, I didn't know if this is rude if it is)
God Bless Us all!!
WOW I didn’t know that xdddd

love the sarcasm
It’s called having a fast metabolism. Mine is pretty dang fast

Can we swap? Mines running on Windows XP
Nah, I eat a good amount and sometimes over eat too. It’s a fast metabolisMM

lmao people are so misinformed. Fast metabolisms and slow metabolisms are over exaggerated. If anything the more mass someone has the higher their rate of calorie expenditure. If you have low fat and low muscle you dont have many cells that require energy thus a lower metabolism.
Can we swap? Mines running on Windows XP

Sure thing my dude
Original post by ScarletMillion
ye i found that out the hard way, cos people would always comment on me being skinny so i hust went f it, adn satrted binge eating junk food whenever i felt like it

especially during the lockdown

If someone calls you skinny theyre probably jealous, or just a prick. Dont harm your health for some jokeman
If someone calls you skinny theyre probably jealous, or just a prick. Dont harm your health for some jokeman

some guy called me lanky today but he looks as skinny and lanky as me. With his ded trim and ded creps bro!!
Reply 33
Original post by hannanj0
I was just wondering, who would say what, and why?

Very thin. Jennie/Rose are thin and beautiful
slim thick so both kinda lol
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
slim thick so both kinda lol

lucky
why
lmao people are so misinformed. Fast metabolisms and slow metabolisms are over exaggerated. If anything the more mass someone has the higher their rate of calorie expenditure. If you have low fat and low muscle you dont have many cells that require energy thus a lower metabolism.

It’s also cause I’m young and still growing and it becomes easier the older you get and the more you mature. So I don’t have to worry about it too much.
Reply 38
oh right, that's pretty cool.

I didn't mean to offend anyone

no, no. noone offended here. I was just saying that, for example, I find it hard to gain weight - so naturally I'd pick the fat option here in the idea that I'd still find it easy to lose weight

But, that wouldn't work because someone who is fat is so because it's difficult for them to lose weight in the first place
Original post by Revision_Boi
some guy called me lanky today but he looks as skinny and lanky as me. With his ded trim and ded creps bro!!

ngl i think everybodys trim has been dead the past few months loooooool

Quick Reply

Latest