The Student Room Group

Would you rather be skinny or fat?

Scroll to see replies

lmaooooo
Do skinny and fat here refer to underweight and overweight, or slim and plump under healthy weight?

If former, then skinny. If latter, then fat (as per my current mood).
Skinny absolutely. I hated the fat version of my body and I associate it with all kinds of horrible thing.

I've been under weight and obese at different times in my life.
depends on what ur classing as "skinny" and "fat", since they're subjective
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
oh no(!) I'm so sorry, I can't read.

Haha, don't worry about it :smile: least you answered
I feel like this is with me, but lets be real everyones body is different, I feel like I cant even gain proper muscle mass, even though I'm toned..
Original post by ilikechickenlol
depends on what ur classing as "skinny" and "fat", since they're subjective

Skinny being like less than 25% body fat, fat being belly
Original post by Goku's Hairbrush
If someone calls you skinny theyre probably jealous, or just a prick. Dont harm your health for some jokeman

Speaking hella fax, I feel like everyone should be accepted regardless of body type, and don't change yourself based on others opinions, you do you
Original post by Revision_Boi
some guy called me lanky today but he looks as skinny and lanky as me. With his ded trim and ded creps bro!!

Lool ddm, I've had this same situation, minus dead trim cos it wasn't lockdown at the time
How are you struggling to gain weight??? I can literally eat a salad and gain 1 kg....

I literally drink water and gain like 7kg lol :lol:
Can we swap? Mines running on Windows XP

Pretty sure mine is DOS. :sigh:
For me, Skinny definitely. Tried so hard to lose weight but cus of my IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and CKD (chronic kidney disease) its quite hard to so I would deffo choose to be skinny from the 2 options :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest